Lt. Commander
# 1 Account Lobi Crystal
06-08-2012, 04:30 AM
I thank that the Lobi Crystal should not be bound to a character but only to the players account, so that way you can pass them on the the character who needs them, seeing as you are paying for them thought the master keys.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-08-2012, 04:41 AM
Making lobi bound to account would be huge! Especially so with the duty officer deal. I want duty officers for more characters than the one who I want lobi for.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-08-2012, 02:26 PM
I'll sign on to that one. I don't see any reason why Lobi should be bound to a character and not to the account.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Bind to account will make the offer they have put out that much more tempting which means more money for cryptic. Better than those lock boxes!
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Agreed. I have one Ferengi character who would use the Lobi crystals. Making them bound to account would be great.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Agreed, I or at least make the rest of the Lobi items not BoP, but BoE.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-11-2012, 06:48 AM
The fact that lobi are bound is made worse by the fact that the Ferengi space set is bind on pickup. That means if you get a D'Kora, by lockbox or purchase through the exchange, you either have to use the ship on a character that has enough lobi to buy the space set OR open enough lockboxes to get enough lobi to buy the set for the desired character.

That, to me seems like it has been deliberately done. If so, that's a little too greedy, Cryptic. Make it fair and bind the lobi to an account, not a character. It's almost as bad as if Cryptic points were bound to characters!! (Whoops, better not give them any ideas!!)
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-11-2012, 06:51 AM
if they do chance lobi to bind to account it will not be til after the current cadre pack maybe next month its something id like to see or make it a currency like ec dilitum so its account wide
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darramouss View Post
The fact that lobi are bound is made worse by the fact that the Ferengi space set is bind on pickup. That means if you get a D'Kora, by lockbox or purchase through the exchange, you either have to use the ship on a character that has enough lobi to buy the space set OR open enough lockboxes to get enough lobi to buy the set for the desired character.

That, to me seems like it has been deliberately done. If so, that's a little too greedy, Cryptic. Make it fair and bind the lobi to an account, not a character. It's almost as bad as if Cryptic points were bound to characters!! (Whoops, better not give them any ideas!!)
Do you really not get the set with the D'Kora?
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Nope, you have to buy them through the Lobi store. And they're bind on pickup. Some people don't think the D'Kora set is that good. I happen to like it. Granted, the set bonuses aren't useful in combat at all, but seeing as it's a two weapon and one console set, you can use other sets, like the Borg or Aegis set.