Lt. Commander
# 1 Problem
06-08-2012, 03:59 AM
I finished a mission, and every time I click on it to collect the reward it says "failed to collect reward for assignment". The mission is Resetle Colonists and it's in the Sirius sector. I even tried going to the Sirius sector to collect it and it didn't help.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Too many Colonists
06-08-2012, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinX522
I finished a mission, and every time I click on it to collect the reward it says "failed to collect reward for assignment". The mission is Resetle Colonists and it's in the Sirius sector. I even tried going to the Sirius sector to collect it and it didn't help.
You can only have 20 Colonists in your roster. If you have 16 or more you can't resolve the mission because it comes with 5. Go to a nebula or an expanse and send some colonists on their merry way.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-08-2012, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec1013
You can only have 20 Colonists in your roster. If you have 16 or more you can't resolve the mission because it comes with 5. Go to a nebula or an expanse and send some colonists on their merry way.
Or if like me you are lazy, you could always mail a load of colonists to yourself to free up roster space.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-08-2012, 05:19 AM
Of toss a few out the airlock. You get 75 dil for each one.

What's a few lives when dil is at stake anyway?