Lt. Commander
Greetings fellow Trekkers!

I am proud to announce to you that Patriotic Intentions is now recruiting new players!

"Why do I want to join PI Gaming?" you might ask. And it is a perfectly logical question. Let me tell you a little about our guild:

The founding members of our guild were members of another guild not all that long ago. When this other guild's chain of command began abusing their powers, and kicking good players from the guild for imagined reasons, with major decisions being made behind closed doors by a group of elitists, us founding members of Patriotic Intentions spoke out against it...and we were vocal, although we remained polite at all times.

This act of speaking out against injustice was answered by the use of the ban hammer. At this point, I said to the other banned players, "Lets make our own guild, based on transparency in all decisions, regardless of how big or small." As soon as we had our Mumble server up and running, we began to get contacts from other people in the previous guild who saw the injustice, and asked to join us.

As a result, Patriotic Intentions Gaming was born.

As of today (6/8/12), we are still in the building process. There are a lot of high aspirations for the future of our guild, but one thing that we need is people.

If you are looking for a fresh start, and are a mature, casual gamer, PI Gaming is the place for you.

We want to have regularly scheduled STF runs, on both Elite and Normal difficulties, Fleet Actions, Borg Invasion Missions, and even Foundry Mission runs. Also, once PvP is fixed, we will be getting into that as well.

If you have any questions, or would like more information, feel free to visit our website: http://pi-gaming.enjin.com, or send me a message either through the forums or in-game if you see me. Remember, we are a new guild, and some things are still under construction, so it may not be the prettiest thing you've ever looked at.

Membership in PI Gaming is 100% free. We strive to keep the guild fair to all players, and all members of the guild have an equal voice in all decisions, regardless of rank, seniority, or experience. We are always looking for new ideas, and new games to expand our guild into.

Thank you for your time!

Viktor Ishzah
Founder
PI Gaming