Lt. Commander
# 1 Healing Injuries
06-08-2012, 11:56 AM
I know this has been brought up before, seriously, the UI to clear injuries is so clumsy. The other day, in cure ground, fighting Armek, I'd die and get injuries. Some one would rez me while I was clearing my injuries, but since I had all the windows needed to clear them open, I couldn't even tell that I had been rezzed. Now that there is the death penalty ion STFs, this is particularly annoying.

I know you guys are probably knee-deep in the UI for Season 6, but please please please put this on the list to address soon after.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achlyssa
I know this has been brought up before, seriously, the UI to clear injuries is so clumsy. The other day, in cure ground, fighting Armek, I'd die and get injuries. Some one would rez me while I was clearing my injuries, but since I had all the windows needed to clear them open, I couldn't even tell that I had been rezzed. Now that there is the death penalty ion STFs, this is particularly annoying.

I know you guys are probably knee-deep in the UI for Season 6, but please please please put this on the list to address soon after.
+1 Maybe there could be something on the side bar we could click to clear all injuries that we have the appropriate items for in a one click process instead of having another window pop up.
Lt. Commander
# 3 healing
06-10-2012, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achlyssa

if you see someone coming to get you up dont heal just let them help you and heal later.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-11-2012, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangulum_Phoenix
if you see someone coming to get you up dont heal just let them help you and heal later.
Good luck spotting anybody trying to res you if you do what I do, and that is instantly bring up panel for healing injuries as soon as I'm downed.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-13-2012, 07:34 AM
Exactly. The windows are so darn big that they cover most of the screen o.O