Lt. Commander
I have 3 green security officers and 2 green projectile weapons officers, I wanted to exchange them for a blue duty officer but can't assign more than one security officer and one projectile weapon officer. Do you know why? there is some rule I do not know or it is a bug?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Some types of doffs cannot be traded in that way. Doffs that you obtained from the doff store (Lt Ferra) cannot be used in that assignment. I believe it's to prevent exploits. Otherwise, you could just keep buying green doffs and trading them in, essentially getting unlimited number of blue doffs for 5000 dilihtium each.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
Some types of doffs cannot be traded in that way. Doffs that you obtained from the doff store (Lt Ferra) cannot be used in that assignment. I believe it's to prevent exploits. Otherwise, you could just keep buying green doffs and trading them in, essentially getting unlimited number of blue doffs for 5000 dilihtium each.
I do not think this was my problem, because from ferra I have obtained for each category just one green doff and I have never purchased doff using dilitium or EC.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-08-2012, 01:51 PM
if they have the little lock icon, they can't be used in the reassignment assignment. You'll see it with the other trait icons when you;re looking at the Duty Officer tab.

A lot of the doffs that you get from missions are also bound in this way.