Lt. Commander
This week’s spotlighted mission is “Another Man’s Hell” by CheRoj. Read more to learn about this incredible player-made mission.

Click here to read more.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-18-2012, 11:07 AM
Congrats to CheRoj! Looking forward to playing your mission

Brandon, what is the ETA on enhanced rewards for Spotlight missions?
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-18-2012, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Congrats to CheRoj! Looking forward to playing your mission

Brandon, what is the ETA on enhanced rewards for Spotlight missions?
I can't provide an ETA at this time, but it is a goal we are working toward. It's something we would really like to see happen, but as I mentioned in that post, it requires new tech, and the team is hard at work on Season 6.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-18-2012, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
I can't provide an ETA at this time, but it is a goal we are working toward. It's something we would really like to see happen, but as I mentioned in that post, it requires new tech, and the team is hard at work on Season 6.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Understood. Just for clarification though, when you said "in the works" in the post I linked to, does that mean this is actually being worked on, or just something they would *like* to do eventually?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-18-2012, 11:28 AM
Interesting. I haven't heard of this mission before. I will play it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-18-2012, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Understood. Just for clarification though, when you said "in the works" in the post I linked to, does that mean this is actually being worked on, or just something they would *like* to do eventually?
"In the works" could mean anywhere in the development cycle We've done some experimenting, and are continuing to talk about this. That does not denote an ETA, though. It is also something we would *like* to do :p So I guess it's a bit of all of the above?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote:
"In the works" could mean anywhere in the development cycle We've done some experimenting, and are continuing to talk about this. That does not denote an ETA, though. It is also something we would *like* to do :p So I guess it's a bit of all of the above?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ok, so if I'm reading you right the team has done some testing and talking but there is not currently anything actively being developed for such a system.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-18-2012, 11:53 AM
So none of the spotlights will have rewards? Unless maybe if you do this every week for an entire year.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Ok, so if I'm reading you right the team has done some testing and talking but there is not currently anything actively being developed for such a system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
So none of the spotlights will have rewards? Unless maybe if you do this every week for an entire year.
TGN and KF: I didn't say yes or no If and when I can share more info, I will. That's all I can say for now Now go play the mission! :p

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
TGN and KF: I didn't say yes or no If and when I can share more info, I will. That's all I can say for now Now go play the mission! :p

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
You mean you cant even confirm if I am understanding you right? LOL ok.