Lt. Commander
You know, I've been thinking. My fleetmates and I have been running elite STFs for MONTHS and only one of us has the MKXII gear. The current system is ridiculous. I haven't agreed with a few of your choices regarding STFs in the past, but since hearing about your idea about making the tech, EDCs, and salvage Bind on Account, I figured I'd throw this idea at you. Hey, if anyone agrees, please post in this forum... maybe it will draw some attention.

Five players do an elite STF.
1 should get proto tech
1 should get rare tech
1 should get common tech
2 should get rare or proto salvage or an extra EDC

Five players do a normal STF
1 should get rare tech
1 should get common tech
3 should get rare or proto salvage, or an extra EDC

EVERY TIME!

Randomize the heck out of it, and there you go! The current system is horrible. Leave the lottos for the lockboxers, please, and let me get my MKXII dangit!

Thank you for your time. Please don't banhammer me again
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-08-2012, 08:07 PM
+1

Something has to be done. What's to keep me playing end game content if a new player can come in and get a luck drop and I've been grinding for months? Please do something about this.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-08-2012, 08:07 PM
I too think the drops are kinda out of the balance of reason please do this gozer be a mate.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-08-2012, 08:13 PM
I am on attempt #97 for my Prototype Weapon Tech from Cure Ground Elite. I should just quit since obviously my efforts are in vain.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-08-2012, 08:15 PM
I agree with this to a certain extent i think one of these items should be dropped every time . at least for one i don't even care if it is me or not but i think with all the grinding that people do the rare or common or even proto should have a better drop rate
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddonchick
I agree with this to a certain extent i think one of these items should be dropped every time . at least for one i don't even care if it is me or not but i think with all the grinding that people do the rare or common or even proto should have a better drop rate
See, look at that, even girls agree!
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-08-2012, 08:18 PM
i agree with this because i have been running stfs for over 4 months and on 4 different characters i have received absolutely zero prototype gear.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrockduck View Post
You know, I've been thinking. My fleetmates and I have been running elite STFs for MONTHS and only one of us has the MKXII gear. The current system is ridiculous. I haven't agreed with a few of your choices regarding STFs in the past, but since hearing about your idea about making the tech, EDCs, and salvage Bind on Account, I figured I'd throw this idea at you. Hey, if anyone agrees, please post in this forum... maybe it will draw some attention.

Five players do an elite STF.
1 should get proto tech
1 should get rare tech
1 should get common tech
2 should get rare or proto salvage or an extra EDC

Five players do a normal STF
1 should get rare tech
1 should get common tech
3 should get rare or proto salvage, or an extra EDC

EVERY TIME!
Dont agree with this,cause every one is running arround with MKXII gear then (even the one who cant even play their char) and its nothing special anymore.

I dont whine because i open 20 Gamma quads DoF s and havent got a JH ship,some other got it with first or second one.
Luck,is a part of every MMO.You should deal with it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranes
Dont agree with this,cause every one is running arround with MKXII gear then (even the one who cant even play their char) and its nothing special anymore.
Without MKXII gear you are not welcome in PvP and STF(Elite), so what's the point...
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules.of.Acquisition
Without MKXII gear you are not welcome in PvP and STF(Elite), so what's the point...
Thats nonsense...MKXI Gear is good enough for STF's and also in PvP.
If u can play ur toon and know what ur doing Gear is overrated and all u really need in STF is the Frequency modulation from the sets. The point is u can play every STF with MK X MACO/Omega.