Lt. Commander
# 1 Gamma Quadrant Duty Officer
06-08-2012, 09:25 PM
This was the only foul play! Now I sit with 60 Lobi Crystal and 0 Jem'Hadar Attack Ship!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Same here only double the crystals. According to the event description, it seemed it would have been easier to get one this time. But no dice I guess. kinda false advertising if you ask me.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-08-2012, 09:37 PM
though I haven't recieved a Jem'Bug yet...

I did get 5 Purple Gamma DOffs and 80 Lobi... I'm not that dissapointed... yet.

Lt. Commander
# 4
06-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Even with double the chance I think it's still less than 1%. Heck I think it's still less than 0.1%

Or even if you opened 1000 Gamma Quadrant packs your still not likely to get it.

As for Gamma Quadrant packs, at least you get DOFFs and a Purple Engineering DOFF with Resolve is worth a fortune in EC, probably enough to buy a D'Kora or JH Bug.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-08-2012, 10:30 PM
I feel like a fool, Cryptic keep finding clever ways to take my money and give me back with very little in return. I keep believing them when they tell me its worth it this time LOL

Cheers
Gav
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-09-2012, 01:44 AM
BTW, selling blue and purple DOFFS for 250M each so I can FINALLY get an attack ship, I just need to sell one! Please help me!
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-09-2012, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stantonl33 View Post
Same here only double the crystals. According to the event description, it seemed it would have been easier to get one this time. But no dice I guess. kinda false advertising if you ask me.
The chance is double of what it was before, but it's still lower than a lockbox ship chance. Someone did the math awhile ago and found that the likely chance of finding a Jem Hadar Attack Ship in the old winter boxes was only 0.05% So now it's (nearly) 0.1%, which is still lower.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radkip View Post
The chance is double of what it was before, but it's still lower than a lockbox ship chance. Someone did the math awhile ago and found that the likely chance of finding a Jem Hadar Attack Ship in the old winter boxes was only 0.05% So now it's (nearly) 0.1%, which is still lower.
wow, that's terrible. Wish I would have known that. You know state lotteries are required by law to print those numbers on the tickets. Why are these numbers not readily available on this website? I feel they should be posted at least on the descriptions pages for the event being they are treating it like a lottery.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-09-2012, 11:23 AM
You realise the chance for the bug ship is a bonus, your buying the DOFF pack at the rate it's always been.

It's like a cereal company saying chance for new special toy in each box, and your complaining your only getting the standard toy.

At least with the DOFF packs your getting something useful in game. Not the usual lockbox garbage like batteries and useless Deflectors, Engines and Shields.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKnight1000
You realise the chance for the bug ship is a bonus, your buying the DOFF pack at the rate it's always been.

It's like a cereal company saying chance for new special toy in each box, and your complaining your only getting the standard toy.

At least with the DOFF packs your getting something useful in game. Not the usual lockbox garbage like batteries and useless Deflectors, Engines and Shields.
I get what your saying and I realize that ship is a bonus. I'd rather have the ship than the duty officers.

The duty officer aspect of the game is quite boring to me. It reminds be of the crappy farmville mobile app games. Where you just are kept busy clicking on stuff to maybe get something to enlarge or decorate your farm. Then again its my opinion.