Lt. Commander
# 1
06-07-2012, 01:13 PM
In order to help facilitate this game extremely lackluster PVP environment and the painstakingly slow process in which Cryptic is responding to PVP requests made by lifetime members and subscribers,

I am proposing an in-game PVP challenges between dedicated PVP'ers. Carebears and griefers need not attend.

I have always been a strong advocate "consequential PVP", meaning the PVP experience is enhanced by those willing to put up the risk in order to earn the reward. It is quite clear that this game is catered to the soft and there is no "glory" with any PVP venture.

This system would work with private matches between individual hunter killers, like myself, or between premade fleets. Since we have no killboards in place on this game, I guess all we have is our reputation as fearsome lonewolfs, or people that need backup (teams).

In each of these matches, both parties need to put up an ante. Place your bet with either EC credits, dilithium, purple boffs, purple gear, or anything within game that is tradeable that is of value in which both parties can consent to.

Whoever wins to match as agreed upon by both parties wins the loot bag.

I'll see you in Kerrat.

In order to help facilitate this game extremely lackluster PVP environment and the painstakingly slow process in which Cryptic is responding to PVP requests made by lifetime members and subscribers,

I am proposing an in-game PVP challenges between dedicated PVP'ers. Carebears and griefers need not attend.

I have always been a strong advocate "consequential PVP", meaning the PVP experience is enhanced by those willing to put up the risk in order to earn the reward. It is quite clear that this game is catered to the soft and there is no "glory" with any PVP venture.

This system would work with private matches between individual hunter killers, like myself, or between premade fleets. Since we have no killboards in place on this game, I guess all we have is our reputation as fearsome lonewolfs, or people that need backup (teams).

In each of these matches, both parties need to put up an ante. Place your bet with either EC credits, dilithium, purple boffs, purple gear, or anything within game that is tradeable that is of value in which both parties can consent to.

Whoever wins to match as agreed upon by both parties wins the loot bag.

I'll see you in Kerrat.
Lt. Commander
# 2 A message to the Hunter
06-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Don't f**k with my sheep. Or you'll be limping all the way back to Granny's house where I'll be waiting to finish the job.

-Captain Tripwire-

p.s.: Wolves make for Warm Coats and Good Stew. Come get skinned!