Lt. Commander
I was subscribed to Champions Online for a few months but did not use my monthly stipend (have around 827C). I decided to give STO another try. I loged into STO and see that I only have 27C. I use the same account for both games but I have 2 different C-point amounts. Did I miss something somewhere?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-09-2012, 05:20 PM
If you are a subscriber to both games, you receive 400 points for each game that you are subscribed to. The c-points that are stipends are on available in the game you receive the stipend from. If you buy c-points they show up as accessible in both games.

The discrepancy between the two different c-store amounts is related to the stipends amount from the different games and the different purchases made from each game pulling from not only your purchased c-store points but also from your stipend points.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Oh ok. They are all called Cryptic Points so I thought it was all the same. The same company gets the money no mater which game you spend them on. I assume when you purchase something from the C-store it uses your stipend before it uses your purchased C-points?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Only if you but the points out right can they be used in either game. If those points were given for something you did in a game it's game bound.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuboyT View Post
Only if you but the points out right can they be used in either game. If those points were given for something you did in a game it's game bound.
Yeah I forgot about the in game means of acquiring c-points. Besides the stipends that are game bound the c-points you receive in that game are also like Otakuboy stated.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-09-2012, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifandbut View Post
Oh ok. They are all called Cryptic Points so I thought it was all the same. The same company gets the money no mater which game you spend them on. I assume when you purchase something from the C-store it uses your stipend before it uses your purchased C-points?
Yes, if you buy something in either game, it should use up the C-Points that are bound to that specific game in your account first, before it uses global C-Points.