Lt. Commander
# 1 Give To Others Before Yourself
06-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Mission Status: Complete
Estimated Time Of Publishing: Published
Fleet Event: 15th June 2000hrs UTC

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This Thread is to advertise my new mission; Give To Others Before Yourself and it's Sequel coming in late September.
If you are a member of the B.S.A Fleet then please add a screenshot of your character and ship so I may add it to the sequel, feel free to edit those threads or pictures as time passes.
I recommend you use Photobucket to do this, see my example on Page 2.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Mission Summary:

You are a member of the British Space Agency Fleet, one of the most seasoned fleets in Starfleet history that today operates in Anti-Borg warfare.

However today you will need to step up when your comrades are put in mortal danger.
This mission will take you across the Quadrent in a personal mission to rescue your freinds and end this threat to the B.S.A Fleet.

Designed for the members of the B.S.A Fleet, however I hope it will be enjoyed by all Trekkies a like.

Pictures:

Fleet Headquarters 1

Fleet Headquarters 2

Old Heroes

Arena

Freighter

An Old Friend

Cortana System

Poster

Video Clips:

Turbolift

Shuttlecraft Reinforcements

Trailer

Lt. Commander
# 2
06-10-2012, 09:04 AM
Nice looking scenery. Also I didn't know there was a British Fleet. Then again I think I've tuned fleets out after getting invites every five minutes
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrobbiec
Nice looking scenery. Also I didn't know there was a British Fleet. Then again I think I've tuned fleets out after getting invites every five minutes
My missions are all about the scenary
Lt. Commander
# 4 If ya interested join us
06-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrobbiec
Hi im a vice ad for the B.S.A if you would like to join you can contact me ingame
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-10-2012, 01:19 PM
looking good m8...... will have to get some other members to do this as a group
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Is There a way to put a British flag in there somewhere or isn't that possible
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-10-2012, 01:39 PM
good old DS9 Soundtracks should do i think
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KasperAmazing
Is There a way to put a British flag in there somewhere or isn't that possible
Just FYI you can edit a previous thread and add a question lmao

Naa there isn't, I spent a good two days fiddling with items to look like one but it kept coming out naff!
Would be a great feature for them to add though!
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-10-2012, 02:26 PM
I played the mission, I think it just about earns 4 stars.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-10-2012, 02:44 PM
I dont believe this, I pretty much put it out in BOLD that it wasn't finished and some numb nuts gives it a 1 star for spelling!!!!!