Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 BoP replacement
06-10-2012, 10:45 AM
Are there any ideas / concepts out there of a bird of prey replacement (ie a new ship that does the same thing but does not look like a bird of prey) I love Klingon design but even the bop design needs a new look ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
06-11-2012, 02:03 AM
We where promised a +1 version of the BoP, Raptor and Cruiser. I think we kind of got the BoP with the B'Rel but not the other two.

As for the likely hood of the Klingons getting a new ship. Outlook is doubtful.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
06-11-2012, 05:40 AM
Why does the BoP need a replacement? It is perfect for its purpose.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
06-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrelli
Are there any ideas / concepts out there of a bird of prey replacement (ie a new ship that does the same thing but does not look like a bird of prey) I love Klingon design but even the bop design needs a new look ?
yep, a new BOP with enhanced battle cloak, more hull, 5 BOFF slots and 3 aft weapons is what i want!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
06-13-2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths View Post
yep, a new BOP with enhanced battle cloak, more hull, 5 BOFF slots and 3 aft weapons is what i want!
More aft weapons on a klingon BoP ??????

Why would you need that, want to excape battle shooting like a human?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
06-13-2012, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths View Post
yep, a new BOP with enhanced battle cloak, more hull, 5 BOFF slots and 3 aft weapons is what i want!
I'll take me one of those... And while we are at it, seems how the Feds get a Flight-Deck Escort can my BoP Please have a single Fighter Bay ontop of the rest of that? I do not think that is too much to ask.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisDK View Post
More aft weapons on a klingon BoP ??????

Why would you need that, want to excape battle shooting like a human?

So I can put more turrets to help me blow up people infront of me? Isn't it obvious?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
06-13-2012, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths View Post
yep, a new BOP with enhanced battle cloak, more hull, 5 BOFF slots and 3 aft weapons is what i want!
So you want a Raptor with a Enhanced Battle cloak? Not likely.

@ Roach, I never said we needed new ships but I'd certainly like the options of having them. And the ever widening Gap isn't exactly encouraging people to join us. And that's the thing we need as a faction more than anything else: More KDF Players.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
06-13-2012, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKnight1000
@ Roach, I never said we needed new ships but I'd certainly like the options of having them. And the ever widening Gap isn't exactly encouraging people to join us. And that's the thing we need as a faction more than anything else: More KDF Players.
I wasn't trying to be demeaning, simply curiuos why we need a new class of ship similiar to a BoP instead of just a better BoP (like at the T5 range).
I'm all for new ships and all manner of other stuff for the KDF.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
06-13-2012, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Why does the BoP need a replacement? It is perfect for its purpose.
Roach, how much do I need to pay you to have you follow me around all day saying this?

And then you would give people "the look". You know the one.

Name you price.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
06-13-2012, 06:51 AM
if it doesn't look Klingon/kdf, I'm probably not buying it. I'd get a flight deck cruiser if it looked Klingon. I'm not buying a BoP unless it looks like one.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisDK View Post
More aft weapons on a klingon BoP ??????

Why would you need that, want to excape battle shooting like a human?
B'rel minelayer.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:50 PM.