Lt. Commander
I cindof agree whit whips having great range but its not a whip its just like a pistol...

Remap it as a melee weapon whit a nice secondary attack (like a swipe arc attack)...

Plz make this the first (energy) electrical melee weapon in the game...
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-11-2012, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombarded
I cindof agree whit whips having great range but its not a whip its just like a pistol...

Remap it as a melee weapon whit a nice secondary attack (like a swipe arc attack)...

Plz make this the first energy melee weapon in the game...
1: The Energy Whip is supposed to have a ranged attack and should keep it :p--> Youtube link showing whip in action.

2: There are already 2 energy melee weapons, a Bat'leth and a Lirpa, I have a couple screenies of one of my own toons holding a batleth for you to see and me to show off...

Screenie 1
Screenie 2
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_Strife
1: The Energy Whip is supposed to have a ranged attack and should keep it :p--> Youtube link showing whip in action.

2: There are already 2 energy melee weapons, a Bat'leth and a Lirpa, I have a couple screenies of one of my own toons holding a batleth for you to see and me to show off...

Screenie 1
Screenie 2
forum troll be trolling :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-11-2012, 09:51 AM
Quote:

Screenie 1
Screenie 2
Dane go and get a pistol

Where is the Bat and lirpa emery? just curious coz its Physical DMG...
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-11-2012, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_Harnaman
forum troll be trolling
Sssh you.

Quote:
Dane go and get a pistol .
Darth WamwI' looks cooler with a Light'Leth:p

Quote:
Where is the Bat and lirpa emery? just curious coz its Physical DMG..
The light'leth is a [Nanopulse Bat'Leth] and deals plasma damage. It and the light'lirpa [Nanopulse Lirpa] were availabe during the Winter Wonderland event last year. Hopefully they come around again next Christmas. Incidentally, when held by a KDF toon the weapons have a red glow and held by a Fed toon they glow blue.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Sssh you.

Darth WamwI' looks cooler with a Light'Leth:p

The light'leth is a [Nanopulse Bat'Leth] and deals plasma damage. It and the light'lirpa [Nanopulse Lirpa] were availabe during the Winter Wonderland event last year. Hopefully they come around again next Christmas. Incidentally, when held by a KDF toon the weapons have a red glow and held by a Fed toon they glow blue.

Ya thats a enery type...
Sry for not explaining it properly for a Trek nerd Electrical...

PS. it dont look as the same whip as in TNG