Lt. Commander
# 1 Account wide slots
06-10-2012, 02:44 PM
I want to purchase more account wide bank slots. I plan on moving my fleet bank stuff to this new holding area, but when i try to purchase the extra slots it won't confirm purchase. Is the purchasing extra account wide bank slots working and if so what am I doing wrong?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-11-2012, 05:31 AM
that mechanic hasnt been added in yet. i thnk i read it would be a week or 2 before we can buy extra acc slots
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-12-2012, 12:20 AM
if you would have read the patch notes you would have been aware of this
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-12-2012, 05:20 AM
Well you assumed they would put out a finished item....WRONG.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-12-2012, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by finious2
if you would have read the patch notes you would have been aware of this
We went through this already. There was no mention if f2p actually got any slots to begin with. Folks quoted back the bit about gold and post-gold-but-now-silver players getting something but no there was nothing in writing that said f2p didn't get anything.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
We went through this already. There was no mention if f2p actually got any slots to begin with. Folks quoted back the bit about gold and post-gold-but-now-silver players getting something but no there was nothing in writing that said f2p didn't get anything.
oh i know i don't get access even though i spend about $50.00 a month on cpoints. i was just pointing out that
Triangulum_Phoenix who i know is a gold member ( Triangulum_Phoenix likes to remind us whenever they post a thread ) anyway i was just pointing out that Triangulum_Phoenix didn't read all the patch notes was all.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
I guess it was that line "◦Gold players get 10 free account-shared bank slots." that clued most of us that Gold got it and Silver didn't. If you've played this game any length of time, you've learned how they word things in those releases and learned to read between the lines.
Maybe next time they'll be more clear....anyway...we all understand how it works by now, right?