Lt. Commander
# 1 Post your best stf experiance
06-11-2012, 03:27 PM
I just had one of the best stf runs ever for me in this game!

Totally pug team, 5 players from different fleets, first was infacted space elite, we got an optional 7 minutes out, good result, and i got 2 prototype tech drops.

Secon stf run, 4 players from the first run and one random pug, second was cure space elite, we finished that with more than 4 minutes out, i havent had so much fun in this stf run ever in this game, this time i also got 2 prorotype tech drops, so 4 prorotype tech drops in 2 stf runs with totally pug team and with great times!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Glad you had a good time, and congrats on the tech drops. I have to say it highlights how f**ked up the drop system is. I've done hundreds of elite runs and NEVER got a prototype tech drop.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-11-2012, 04:08 PM
problem is, that i don't remeber them, because they are too short and without anything really happening.

but i can say, that the best ones i had with my fleet. Thank you federal exploration fleet and/or savage raiders.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim3822 View Post
Glad you had a good time, and congrats on the tech drops. I have to say it highlights how f**ked up the drop system is. I've done hundreds of elite runs and NEVER got a prototype tech drop.
I feel for you, i get about 3-4 prototype drops a week and i play only a couple of stf a day.