Lt. Commander
OK, so I'm a wee bit confused; I just got a Fleet Aquarius, and naturally since the Aquarius is physically part of the Odyssey I expected I would be able to use the Type 6 Material on it. However, on trying to customise it, not only does it not have access to the Type 6 Material at all, you can't even select any of the other four materials that are listed, instead you're stuck with the "shiny-TNG-ish" default skin.

Now, there is another Aquarius listed, for 200,000 Fleet Credits - will buying that, regardless of how idiotic and irritating it is to put in such a petty limitation, allow me to use Type 6 on the Fleet version, or have Cryptic just arbitrarily decided that the Fleet Aquarius isn't allowed to have that particular skin at all?
--------------
We are PWE. Your forums and game accounts will be added to our own. Your community will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-16-2013, 12:21 PM
Anyone? Been looking forward to getting this ship for a while now, so this problem, minor as it may be, is a total buzzkill.
--------------
We are PWE. Your forums and game accounts will be added to our own. Your community will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.