Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
And they said Tac Carriers can't be done. The Cryptic has shown us the way
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
06-12-2012, 04:58 PM
lead us, oh mighty cryptic....

we shall blindly follow.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
06-12-2012, 05:08 PM
I actually suggested a One-hangar version of the Raptor for the KDF last year, a couple of months before I quit; it was different in design but the concept remained the same (called it an Assault Carrier).

Of course it goes to the feds though....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
06-13-2012, 02:47 AM
Quote:
I actually suggested a One-hangar version of the Raptor for the KDF last year, a couple of months before I quit; it was different in design but the concept remained the same (called it an Assault Carrier).

Of course it goes to the feds though....
Did you also suggest that the ship should not sacrifice anything for this ability?

Mustrum "Probably not, you're sane, or at least my type of insanity" Ridcully
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
06-13-2012, 03:06 AM
To be honest .... this is better then the mvam but not by much.... and mainly only because cryptic has nerfed all the sci to hell.

Runs and hides.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
06-13-2012, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Did you also suggest that the ship should not sacrifice anything for this ability?

Mustrum "Probably not, you're sane, or at least my type of insanity" Ridcully
This is the puzzle for me too, the ship still has overall same number of BOFF powers and weapon slots and gets fighters too

At least a conventional carrier loses two weapon slots , mind you the Orion maurader cruiser only loses a consol for it's hangar, but this appears to lose nothing and gets a P2W consol too.

Most players are already experiencing graphic issues with spam , invisible warp plasma and gravr wells etc and last night there quite a few having stutters and freeezing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
06-13-2012, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covenanter
Most players are already experiencing graphic issues with spam , invisible warp plasma and gravr wells etc and last night there quite a few having stutters and freeezing.
Lol, that game I played last night with you guys, I flew into invisible EWP acouple times.
There were 3 carriers in the game, I don't think any mines really, some GW and EWP... I've seen individual teams with more spam than that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
06-13-2012, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
I actually suggested a One-hangar version of the Raptor for the KDF last year, a couple of months before I quit; it was different in design but the concept remained the same (called it an Assault Carrier).

Of course it goes to the feds though....
Oh I'm sure we will get ours... when they get around to it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9 Want real carebear QQ
06-13-2012, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
I actually suggested a One-hangar version of the Raptor for the KDF last year, a couple of months before I quit; it was different in design but the concept remained the same (called it an Assault Carrier).

Of course it goes to the feds though....
Just give me a raptor-r with battle cloak please....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
To be honest .... this is better then the mvam but not by much.... and mainly only because cryptic has nerfed all the sci to hell.

Runs and hides.
A mvam cannon build in a adv escort is pretty dam good
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:09 AM.