Lt. Commander
Its astonishing the number of times i got an injuried doff after the mission,even with 0 chance for fail/disaster.
Its that right or its a bug ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-12-2012, 07:31 PM
As I recall, the casuality rate has something to do with that:

None = no injured no matter what the result
Low = can injure on Disaster
Medium = can injure on Failure + Disaster
High = can injured on Success + the previous two
Extreme = can injure no matter what the outcome

Adjust based on random Doff, and if the Doff is white or not (white can be killed, though not always). And also note, I don't know if this is accurate or not; it's just my take on it.

But I think this is why Strike At Fugutive Network always injuries at least one Doff.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-12-2012, 09:15 PM
success doesn't stop you from having injuries, you can even have white doffs die on a critical success

I've had strike against fugitive networks that didn't result in any injuries, but more often than not I get at least one minion in sickbay
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-13-2012, 08:35 AM
Your lucky they're only injured, I lost (as in DEAD) 4 crewmen in an hour including BOTH my quartermasters. I REALLY need to stop salvaging minefields.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-13-2012, 01:44 PM
I don't think I've ever got an injury during Strike Against Fugitive Network. But I ALWAYS get injured when I collect Prototype Plans.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-13-2012, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxjaguars
I don't think I've ever got an injury during Strike Against Fugitive Network. But I ALWAYS get injured when I collect Prototype Plans.
And one player got injured all the time on the repair turbolift doff mission.

Please kindly search the doff subforum for injuries as this has been discussed before a number of times with dev input and explanation.

edit: There's the turbolift thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=268570

There's the thread where the dev explains third post down: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=268991