Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
After a few months of trying to recruit active members to the Fleet, it has become necessary to restructure the recruitment procedures and along with this restructuring a new thread as well. Like any other fleet (established or not) there will be members who join a fleet, but then for whatever reason stop playing the game or stop participating in the fleet. While this is normal, there was an overwhelming number of people joining our fleet, and then not participated in the fleet at all, o that stopped playing STO. Therefore I have removed such counterproductive members and our new fleet size reflects this. The following information will be presented as the requirements and information about our fleet. With the recent changes it will be necessary to completely reestablish our fleet and therefore, I ask that anyone not truly committed to staying with the fleet long term please do not apply to join the fleet. Thank you all for your patience during this restructuring time period, and your interest in our fleet.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Fleet Name: Aggressive Negotiations

Fleet Owner: @voicesinthedark
@voicesinthedark
@voicesinthedark

Fleet Status: VERY ACTIVELY RECRUITING

Min Rank to Join Fleet: No min rank required

Starting Fleet Rank: Fleet Initiate

Max Fleet Rank Possible: Vice Fleet Admiral

Fleet Rank Progression: Will be a given task promotion scale. (more info to come later on Fleet website)

Time Zone and Location Requirements: There is no requirements on time zone or location. It is my hope and goal that we can create a well balanced fleet with something for everyone, and enough members from every time zone that we'll always have enough fleet members on for every type of event and gameplay style.

Fleet Participation Requirements: We obviously want people that are going to be active to very active in the fleet and a well balanced amount of time between their solo play and fleet participation. Sometimes you fell like playing solo, other times with the fleet even if it's just being social.

New Fleet Participation Rule: Because of recent inactivity issues with fleet members the following rule is being added. Any Fleet member that is inactive for 30days will be demoted 1 rank in the fleet unless otherwise excused due to vacation, emergency, or other situation by situation reasons. Any Fleet member that is still a rank 1 initiate that is inactive for 30 days will be removed from the fleet, again unless otherwise excused from requirement. Any member that was removed from the fleet may reapply, but a probationary task driven system will be in effect.

Fleet Language Requirements: Unfortunately this game doesn't have a universal translator, so because of this the only requirement is that you are able to communicate in English, even if English isn't your primary language.

Fleet Rules: The Fleet rules are very simple common sense stuff. To view the Fleet rules please go to www.aggressive negotiations.webs.com

Fleet Website and Requirements: The fleet website is located at www.aggressivenegotiations.webs.com and ALL fleet members are required to join the Fleet website for administrative and game offline announcements and communications.

Fleet Philosophy: Some fleets purely aspire to be the largest, some the best, and others yet to have the most resources. I personally hold none of these to be important. Aggressive Negotiations focuses on having a solid core of active to very active players with no min rank required to join and all game styles and types are welcomed. I want our fleet to become one where every member can come for help with everything and anything in game along with if they just need someone to talk to about everything and anything outside of the game if they feel comfortable doing so.

Please visit www.aggressivenegotiations.webs.com for more information or contact me in-game. I've been switching between my different characters a lot lately so you might be better off contacting me at @voicesinthedark in game rather than by specific character.

I check this forum thread reguarly along with get instant e-mail updates so you can also ask your questions here along with express your desire to join the Fleet.
__________________________________________________ ____________

RED ALERT: The Pegasus Fleet and we the Aggressive Negotiations Fleet are currently at WAR with each other. This war is a Water balloon based war so be on alert for members from the Pegasus fleet stopping by to attack or retaliate. WE are currently on a fire at will attack alert so feel free to stop by their thread to attack
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Ah, starting from scrtach with a new thread so fast already?? But oh well, you did get a handful of members when you started. And with starbases coming I hope you are getting prepared my friend.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-06-2012, 01:12 PM
ya, when F2P came out, my fleet jump to 500 within a couple months...back in april at any given time there were about 30-70 players on. now i am wondering why very few get on. Though, I did get some players that are very active and happy to help me with my fleet. Hopefully some of the players will become active again .

Also on a note I put in a rule that if players didnt get on in 3 months, I would kick, no matter what rank they were in the fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Farrior View Post
Ah, starting from scrtach with a new thread so fast already?? But oh well, you did get a handful of members when you started. And with starbases coming I hope you are getting prepared my friend.
Luckily I have no life so I've been going through on all 3 of my FED characters and even started a throw away character just to really try and get all the free data samples and commodities. Got a new recruit last night as well so I'm hoping with the new thread and a renewed attempt I can get some fleet members that are actually going to stick around.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Well unfortunately we've lost a member to yet another new fleet, but we won't let this stop us from still trying to grow and become an established fleet. I used wanted to let everyone know and wish our former fleet memmber all the best with his new fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-11-2012, 10:36 PM
Water bombs to your office in retaliation. HA!! :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-13-2012, 02:34 AM
Cool thanks, you just got rid of all the cob webs with that water balloon attack!! lol
# 8
06-13-2012, 02:43 AM
Unfortunately it is my sad Duty to inform everyone that, with the excessive amounts of new fleets being created in anticipation of the Season 6 launch the few remaining fleet members have left to join their friends fleets or to create their own.
However, I'm not giving up on trying to get this fleet established, but I need help to do so. While I am the fleet owner, I do envision this fleet being one where everyone's input will be considered in fleet decisions. To that extent I am still currently looking for members to not only join the fleet, but also members that want to help establish the fleet and help shape it's future.
Currently the most pressing need is new members willing to help recruit so that we can get established and establish the type of inner fleet ranking that will allow us the most opportunities to grow, so please if you are serious about trying to help establish and grow a fleet from the ground up and realize that this takes time and patience please apply to become a member of the fleet.

I look forward to the time when this beginning process and the growing pains that come with it are nothing more than a bad memory, and forward to the journey we can all take together.