Lt. Commander
# 11
06-14-2012, 03:52 PM
No actually there should be a navy seal team, allways ready to intervene anywhere in the world.

If somebody is AFK in any video game on the planet...he's going down! And i mean, scorched earth...his house, his town...flattened, whiped from the earth' face. That will teach those AFKers!

and thats called sarcasm
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-14-2012, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
LOG OUT

I have a cat I sometimes have to go
I say "got to go " and log out
Um. again.

If you suddenly get called away, but you could be back in a half a minute (literally), you just log out?

Again, sometimes you get called away and you can only go "brb!" before HAVING TO LEAVE. I had that once. Nephew (who is a baby) was crawling toward something he wasn't supposed to be in/could pull over onto himself. So I go "Brb!" and run to prevent trouble. Literally had no time to hit esc and log out.

So, even though I managed to deal with it quickly and get back before too long, according to your method I should be banned for 3 months. (When I got back, which was only a few minutes later, somebody apparently had ragequit despite my very clear warnings early on that I could have to run brb)
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-14-2012, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudl View Post
No actually there should be a navy seal team, allways ready to intervene anywhere in the world.

If somebody is AFK in any video game on the planet...he's going down! And i mean, scorched earth...his house, his town...flattened, whiped from the earth' face. That will teach those AFKers!

and thats called sarcasm
No, no, no! Not fast enough! Need an orbital rail gun that can target their home and remove it fast!
Lt. Commander
# 14 He did afk again, today.
06-16-2012, 10:53 AM
Today I ran KASE. And do you know who was there? That such Afker. And do you know what he did? AFK! Again.