Lieutenant
# 1 Complete Account Failure
06-28-2012, 04:59 PM
I have to say that this PWE transfer is a disaster. I'm trying to buy C store points (which is in Cryptic's interest to make easy). Some pages read my "PWE" username/password, some don't. When I log on to buy points with my new account, it says I need to have a character of at least level ten---ALL MY CHARACTERS ARE OVER 10. I can't file a ticket because the system doesn't recognize my account. Honestly, I've had enough. Why would you make this so convoluted, with multiple accounts and different "currencies"? It's a mess. Please fix it if you actually want my money, which I can't even use to buy C store points.
Community Moderator
# 2
06-28-2012, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragonexile View Post
I have to say that this PWE transfer is a disaster. I'm trying to buy C store points (which is in Cryptic's interest to make easy). Some pages read my "PWE" username/password, some don't. When I log on to buy points with my new account, it says I need to have a character of at least level ten---ALL MY CHARACTERS ARE OVER 10. I can't file a ticket because the system doesn't recognize my account. Honestly, I've had enough. Why would you make this so convoluted, with multiple accounts and different "currencies"? It's a mess. Please fix it if you actually want my money, which I can't even use to buy C store points.
This is a known bug and they are working to fix it.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Career Officer
# 3
06-29-2012, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
This is a known bug and they are working to fix it.
If you have a champions account that is connected to the sto account you linked up you can buy the cpoints in champions and it will show up in sto.

That is what I did a couple of days ago.
Cryptic
Joined August 2008