Lt. Commander
# 31
06-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Ok, someone tell me if I've got this straight: your stipend date should be the same as the date you were first billed for your subscription(meaning, after your free 30 days were up). Unless you later bought a LTS, in which case that date becomes your stipend date.

However, I bought my LTS before launch, meaning I never had any other subscription. On my account page it says active for 866 days, so using a date subtraction calculator that gave me the date of 1/21/10. So my stipend date should be around the 21st of every month?
I'm not sure, but I think in your case you have to add 30 days to your original date to get your exact date...

(some kinda weird math They use to account for the first month being free)

So maybe the 20th... ? ...
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-04-2012, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Ok, someone tell me if I've got this straight: your stipend date should be the same as the date you were first billed for your subscription(meaning, after your free 30 days were up). Unless you later bought a LTS, in which case that date becomes your stipend date.

However, I bought my LTS before launch, meaning I never had any other subscription. On my account page it says active for 866 days, so using a date subtraction calculator that gave me the date of 1/21/10. So my stipend date should be around the 21st of every month?
Pretty much. For some reason mine comes at the end of the month.
Lt. Commander
# 33
06-05-2012, 12:17 AM
I have two LTS and my stipends occur like 2 days after my anniversary date, calculated from my # of days from the account page.
Lt. Commander
# 34
06-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the feedback in this thread about some possible ideas for notification when a stipend is received. We're looking into this

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 35
06-05-2012, 02:44 PM
I set my payment to go through on the 7th of each month (I'm Gold but not Lifetime...yet), but my C-points usually turn up the day after, probably because online transactions can take some time to actually process I guess. (Dunno if some banks are quicker than others...mine--SunTrust--can't even keep their online services or the website in general up and running reliably so it wouldn't surprise me if they are slow with other things too) Anyway, my stipend always shows up.

My friends, though, who just bought Gold subs, haven't seen their stipend yet...do new subbers not get one upon signup? Do they have to wait or something? Just curious while we're on this topic.

Anyhow, thanks for the response, Brandon...Dev Posts are always appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 36
06-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Thanks for the feedback in this thread about some possible ideas for notification when a stipend is received. We're looking into this

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon are some of this stuff going to the game that you put in this forum or not mate.
Lt. Commander
# 37
06-05-2012, 09:29 PM
I got my June 400 CP's while I was at work last evening... (I wrote down how many I had before leaving the house)

So I've confirmed that my date is the 5th.
Lt. Commander
# 38
06-06-2012, 01:24 PM
I got May's. I haven't been on in a couple days to check and see about June's.

Edit: Haven't got June's yet. But I didn't get May's till closer to the middle of the month. So I will give it a few more days.
Lt. Commander
# 39
06-06-2012, 04:54 PM
I really do think we need some kind of accountability from cryptic, also the same with any purchase you make from the cstore, we should either get an email sent to the email address tied to the game, or an ingame mail. Either would suffice..
Lt. Commander
# 40
06-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Nagus, can you file a ticket instead of publicizing your account issues publicly? With all respect of course. There's no need for a thread, especially in this sub forum.