Lt. Commander
# 51
06-13-2012, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Interestingly, I think something similar happened to me. That is, I thought I had X number of CPs, then I made a purchase, and afterwards I had less than I should have. However, I am not certain of this, so I cant really make any complaints.
Maybe section 31 needed to requisition some c-points for a secret strike against Q'nos.
Lt. Commander
# 52
06-13-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmfreddie
I don't know if this is just me but I know I had a stiepend of 800 STO CP sitting in my account, when I went to get 5000CP thoughs 800 went. I want them back please (otherwise as a lifer I'm losing out....)!

Thanks
if you believe you have a problem then you need to raise a support ticket.

be sure though as most people have a tendency to use the dilithium exchange or buy an item and forget about it. if you are certain they can go in and check your balance and see what happened.
Lt. Commander
# 53
06-13-2012, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
if you believe you have a problem then you need to raise a support ticket.

be sure though as most people have a tendency to use the dilithium exchange or buy an item and forget about it. if you are certain they can go in and check your balance and see what happened.
Agreed And, dmfreddie, here is a link to that has info on how you can get support: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=267893

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 54
06-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Did you end up with 5040? If you did then then did you buy 5000 Zen and convert it to CP? And if that's the case, then you need to understand that the conversion rate between Zen and CP is 100 Zen equals 80 CP. So if you bought 5000 Zen that would convert to 4240 CP adding in the bonus 300 Zen you get from purchasing 5000 Zen. Total that with your 800 CP and you get 5040 CP.

Now, if you go to the C-Store forum you will see many posts on why the difference in conversion, and why it's not a rip off. You will also discover that that forum is the forum you should have posted this issue in.
Lt. Commander
# 55
06-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Again putting the record of the stipend in the record of the dil exchange would help folks who wondered about this.

Seems just like common sense to me. Especially since it;s been requested quite often in the past.

I know if I had a transaction concerning money, I would want a record of it.
Lt. Commander
# 56
06-13-2012, 07:47 PM
mine is still at 0 where its been for at least month or 2 but my account is active well since i am a lifetimer.
Lt. Commander
# 57
06-13-2012, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottForster
I haven't even been getting my stipend, despite multiple tickets on the subject, nothing has happened to help me get my stipend for the last two months now...Another reason I am sick of Cryptic and PWE...
This, aside from the sick of Cryptic part (indifferent on PWE). I've only gotten 3 or 4 sense the stipands started back in December. I've made a few inquiries into the subject, still having issues.
Lt. Commander
# 58
06-13-2012, 11:13 PM
They need to send the Stipend to your mailbox.

Unless you have your Cpoints written down somewhere, how are you ever gonna tell if you get them? It's not like they send them all out on the 1st of the month.
Lt. Commander
# 59
06-13-2012, 11:18 PM
Gonna have to start a written log of my C-points total, since this seems to be a widespread issue. An 'oops' for 400 points is taking $5 from me.
Lt. Commander
# 60
06-13-2012, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracounguis
They need to send the Stipend to your mailbox.

Unless you have your Cpoints written down somewhere, how are you ever gonna tell if you get them? It's not like they send them all out on the 1st of the month.
We're looking into a few ways that we can provide notifications There's no ETA I can provide on when they'll be live, but we are working on it.

In the meantime, if you feel that you are missing a stipend, please reach out to customer support. Information on how to do so can be found here. I will say that we have randomly checked users in these forums who have brought up a concern and have never found that they were not granted their stipend.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=