Lt. Commander
# 61
06-14-2012, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracounguis
They need to send the Stipend to your mailbox.
I just had a frightening vision of getting a mailbox flood of GPL, EC, and Lockboxes from random NPCs I've assisted in the last 10 hours...
Ensign
# 62
06-26-2012, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
We're looking into a few ways that we can provide notifications There's no ETA I can provide on when they'll be live, but we are working on it.

In the meantime, if you feel that you are missing a stipend, please reach out to customer support. Information on how to do so can be found here. I will say that we have randomly checked users in these forums who have brought up a concern and have never found that they were not granted their stipend.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Hiya Brandon!

I haven't been seeing my stipend either, and since I don't play a lot, it's not hard to notice that my C-Points have been at ~900 for months now. I submitted a ticket and got a reply that I'd received all my stipends, so I'm wondering if I'm just missing something about where they show up or how to retrieve them? If they don't just automatically show up in your normal amount of C-points? Someone in this thread mentioned withdrawing them from one character into a bank? I had no idea points weren't shared across all my characters. Is that right?

Thanks for your help!
Starfleet Veteran
# 63
06-29-2012, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
Can you tell me stipends are thank you.
Stipends are payments.