Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
06-17-2012, 08:53 PM
I would play more of the ship I own if could do that. My jack-of-most trades build is ok, but I would like to specialize.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-17-2012, 11:54 PM
And to balance it out you can even make it so you can only change between sets at the Skill Trainer.

I'd spend the money on that.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-18-2012, 01:58 AM
I like this idea. I do think cruiser captains will benifits the most. They could switch from DPS, to tank very easily. Not only could you switch ships you could swap builds. My main is a science and I fly the T5 intrepid. I have to build one to strip shields for a pvp and another to crowd control when someone messes up a STF. To go along with this idea you could save your bridge officers to the profile instead of changing them out. You could also maybe change put some of the equipment on the ship in the profile. There does have to be a limitation though. I would say in order to change you would have to be at the skill trainers to swap captains profiles. I would love to see ship profiles saved , instead of manually changing everything.
Lt. Commander
# 14 Immense PvP applications
06-18-2012, 04:41 AM
Speaking of specialization, just imagine what possibilities this could open up for PvP! It'd be a great supplement to Gozer's complete revamp.