Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
06-13-2012, 10:15 PM
The copy of RSP is so that there is 15 extra seconds of invulnerability so the cooldowns on my other heals will be finished. It's also great for surviving insane spike damage which simple resists just can't do sometimes.

P.S. I meant CRF3, not CRF1

P.P.S. Also, now I will proceed to troll this thread since you called me a troll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
06-13-2012, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post
Also, you were asking for a fleet escort layout, so I gave you one. My current Akira build is.... Secret.
don't buy it, fu
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
06-13-2012, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playhard88
don't buy it, fu
No means yes and yes means more!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
06-14-2012, 12:22 AM
plus, if you have fun kill bad guys.......

woooooooooooooooooooo
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
06-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Silly Q, but is the photon defense turret locked to ship as per tooltip?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
06-14-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Parthos
Silly Q, but is the photon defense turret locked to ship as per tooltip?
Yes since its A tier 5 console you cant move it around.

And i was thinking about trying a Epts1, AUX to ID 1, Epts3 set up if i end up getting one,.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
06-14-2012, 04:04 PM
thanks for the reply, cant pick one up till later tomorrow (Fri).

aux2Damp to take place of an apo1? Not normally an escort cap, but thats what I would see it as, along with PH1.
Although, having both point defense consoles on this ship would be...interesting
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
06-14-2012, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Parthos
thanks for the reply, cant pick one up till later tomorrow (Fri).

aux2Damp to take place of an apo1? Not normally an escort cap, but thats what I would see it as, along with PH1.
Although, having both point defense consoles on this ship would be...interesting
Omega is great and all but has horrid uptime... 25% vs 50%.. aux to damp also makes you immune to all sorts of annoying sci stuff... I like the aux to damp + extend 2 circle jerk idea myself... ala tsi.

Still if I get one it will have a aux to bat on it most likely.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
06-14-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Omega is great and all but has horrid uptime... 25% vs 50%.. aux to damp also makes you immune to all sorts of annoying sci stuff... I like the aux to damp + extend 2 circle jerk idea myself... ala tsi.

Still if I get one it will have a aux to bat on it most likely.
thats what ik did with mine
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
06-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Omega is great and all but has horrid uptime... 25% vs 50%.. aux to damp also makes you immune to all sorts of annoying sci stuff... I like the aux to damp + extend 2 circle jerk idea myself... ala tsi.

Still if I get one it will have a aux to bat on it most likely.
Aux to Bat? are you trolling again?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:55 PM.