Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a fleet
06-13-2012, 01:21 PM
In game name is Warh@EremiticWolf, been plaing the game since beta on and off, but back now as the Season six and Starbases look interresting.

I have played alot of different MMOs, Eve-Online, LoTRs online, ***, WarHammer, EverQuest, MxO, ST: TOR, and SWG being the longest.

Mainly leveled up solo through this game, been in a few fleets. Looking for one with a manture playerbase, I have never run through the content like STFs , but willing to learn as I want to start getting the higher gear.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-13-2012, 01:34 PM
We are a bunch of friendly and casual players, in a new fleet called Adriatic Fleet We have a lot of new players but also a big part are veterans who could you help you with everything you need, but i see you are a veteran aswell, and we will be happy to teach you how to go through! We are epeciallly focused on pwe content and stf but also on pvp and the doff system. You could check us out on our new web site and forum: http://adriatic-fleet.com/

Or contact me ingame or just send me a mail on my handle hRCI@hrci2907
Lt. Commander
Good afternoon. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast and Midwest (USA), Europe and now even parts of the Middle East.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2410 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
P.S. We will running STFs tonight if you would like join us.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-13-2012, 02:08 PM
I invite you to check out the 44th. Casual, small-medium size, age 18+ fleet with Teamspeak available. The fleet has been around since beta. We are really looking forward to fleet starbases. Come see if we are a good fit for you.

startrek.44thfleet.com

or PM me if you have questions.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-13-2012, 03:13 PM
Hey EM!

I am not sure if you are over 30 (years old) but the TOS Veterans are a fleet of big Star Trek fans that are mature (30's 40's and beyond) and social first and casual where RL trumps all. We have families, work, extracurricular activities that get in the way of our Star Trek lol

We have no rules or bosses and although we have a lot of active players in all aspects of the game nothing is mandatory.

We have a great group of experienced 400+ STF leasers and mentors that are willing to help new recruits if they need (want) it and we have quite a few dedicated Fleet Duty Officers that can offer build help/advice for any ship.

We seem to have struck the perfect mix with this Fleet and I am sure that it is that extra commonality of being ďadultsĒ and just wanting to relax and have fun without all the drama and griping.
If you are at all interested (no pressure) in our fleet please feel free to check out what we are all about on our website by clicking on my signature image.

We are also having a 1 year anniversary celebration fro our Klingon Faction (TOS Qan Mang) at the end of the months so it may be a great time to join in on the FUN!
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-13-2012, 06:13 PM
Thanks guys.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-13-2012, 06:33 PM
Hello, I am the Fleet Leader of Stargate Union. If you are still looking for a fleet you can join us. We can help you with your STFs and get familiar with them. We have a TS3 server for the members, if you want to jump on and hang out with us to see if you want to join, PM me, and I will give you the server address.

Thanks
bahamut8591