Lt. Commander
# 21
06-14-2012, 10:12 AM
Could be any of many different races. Klingons, Romulans, lol maybe a Vulcan blaming the crew for Vulcan's demise in a twist on the original.

Could even be Mirror Spock.

Or an android as has been suggested.... lol maybe maybe the JJ verse is more different than we thought and they are asked to kneel before Zod....
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-14-2012, 10:29 AM
JJ said the film would focus on the after effects of Vulcans demise, but lets face it that could mean anything.
I'm betting the enemy will be the Klingon spy out of 'trouble with tribbles' sent to steal the knowledge of Red Matter, perhaps from Prime Spock, hell it probally starts with the Prime Spocks death in order to get the audience all emotional like in the first one!
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-14-2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmera
Or an android as has been suggested.... lol maybe maybe the JJ verse is more different than we thought and they are asked to kneel before Zod....
LOL, well kryptonians are an alien race . . . .Bring on the Kryptonite beam arrays !! Pew pew pew ! Take that Zod . . you nasty man !
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-14-2012, 10:32 AM
Gawds..I hope it's better than the last one...it was very...meh...
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-14-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1
starts with the Prime Spocks death in order to get the audience all emotional like in the first one!
Oh not another lump in the throat, like when Kirk got crushed by that falling bridge in generations . . Tear in eye moment . . the mans like my second dad . . lol
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-14-2012, 10:45 AM
TO answer this thread title: MEHBLEH
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-14-2012, 01:07 PM
JJ Trek can DIAF for all I care. The writing and concept in the first one was a lens flared mess. It's only saving grace was that it all happens in a "fake" universe and can be ignored as the million-dollar ramblings of a sub-par hack.
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izdubar View Post
JJ Trek can DIAF for all I care. The writing and concept in the first one was a lens flared mess. It's only saving grace was that it all happens in a "fake" universe and can be ignored as the million-dollar ramblings of a sub-par hack.
QTF. Roberto Orci & Alex Kurtzman should have a restraining order against them and be barred from every writing another ST script for the rest of their lives. The completely hacked so much canon in the first movie it's only saving grace was that CBS has said it is all non-canon; the prime universe reigns.

P.S. JJ has stated that he will be using that gawd awful lens flare again. (Probably because Orci and Krutzman need to have a distraction from their writing, again.)
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post
QTF. Roberto Orci & Alex Kurtzman should have a restraining order against them and be barred from every writing another ST script for the rest of their lives. The completely hacked so much canon in the first movie it's only saving grace was that CBS has said it is all non-canon; the prime universe reigns.

P.S. JJ has stated that he will be using that gawd awful lens flare again. (Probably because Orci and Krutzman need to have a distraction from their writing, again.)
Don't forget Lindelof
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-14-2012, 07:44 PM
I don't ccare what they do in the new movie as long as they fix their timeline screwup!