Lt. Commander
How would you like it?

Which timesetting?
What type of ship?
Anything you can think of

I personally would really like that they continue what happened after voyager, the tng movies and offcourse after the destruction of romulus.

Would it conflict with STO? We have some interesting storylines here but all of them unfinished

Also i think it shouldn't be the enterprise, there are so many now
I like the 2009 star trek movie but after 4 prequel seasons of enterpise i wasn't ready for another prequel

Do you think it will ever happen? A new series that is.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-14-2012, 09:55 AM
25th Century for following on and the All Good Things/Endgame uniform, 26th Century for the Enterprise-J, 29th Century for Wells class timeships
Retcon the destruction of Romulus, keep the alternate reality events confined to their films
Maybe it could borrow some small elements from STO but I hate the idea of a live-action STO, being at war with Klingons again is dull.

Do I think a new series will happen? Anything's possible but I'm not holding my breath.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-14-2012, 10:00 AM
If they continue with what happened after the dominion war the klingons are not capable of launching a full scale attack on any major faction in the quadrant.

The same go's for the cardassians, only the romulans are a thread i think

And offcourse the borg or undine.

I like the idea keeping romulus!
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-14-2012, 10:06 AM
After the Dominion War and Nemesis it's more likely Romulans will finally officially declare peace.

I am quite fond of the Iconians returning to reclaim their galaxy from those that banished them. And things like the Hur'q and the Fekh'iri.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-14-2012, 10:07 AM
Anything that assumed the lolcanon of Enterprise never happened.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Which time setting? After nemesis, maybe after the events of romolans exploded.

What type of ship? Sovereign Class / maybe the enterprise e

Anything you can think of? Well me and Chris_E_D_Allen89 came up with the idea of if they start the series as a mini series first, if on the E have a new crew take over, having it set after nemesis because while there is a new crew there to bring in a new audience they can have the previous crew from TNG, DS9, VOY make guest appearances. Also maybe to a direct to tv movie and then start the mini series of from there? More aliens to be mixed in with the crew.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-14-2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
Which time setting? After nemesis, maybe after the events of romolans exploded.

What type of ship? Sovereign Class / maybe the enterprise e

Anything you can think of? Well me and Chris_E_D_Allen89 came up with the idea of if they start the series as a mini series first, if on the E have a new crew take over, having it set after nemesis because while there is a new crew there to bring in a new audience they can have the previous crew from TNG, DS9, VOY make guest appearances. Also maybe to a direct to tv movie and then start the mini series of from there? More aliens to be mixed in with the crew.
I love the sovereign class so i wouldn't object to it all

They can do so many awesome things with our current technology
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-14-2012, 12:48 PM
Anything that disregards 90% of Voyager.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-14-2012, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeperAgent
I love the sovereign class so i wouldn't object to it all

They can do so many awesome things with our current technology
the thing is I believe the TNG need a proper send off, plus there is so much they can so right after nemesis movie and they can incorporate today's events into the series better, e.g. terrorist attacks = dominion terrorist or cardasissans. Plus there is also alot we do not know about the sovereign class itself and there was going to be another refit at the end of nemesis so it will be brilliant to see it in a new series.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-14-2012, 02:25 PM
I'd rather just see a new series in the same spirit at this point. Star Trek is too bloated to do anything without making someone angry. Here' s a new series. Enjoy.