Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 41
06-14-2012, 04:30 PM
[quote=Admiral_Kristov
...
we run the risk of not being listened to in the future.

Just my 2CP.[/QUOTE]

Did it ever happened in the past?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 42
06-14-2012, 04:32 PM
yes there are some things you can not use til they apply the fix tonight at midnight pacific time.... if you are so much of a fail player that you require scorpion fighters to be able to finish a mission then you do not need this ship to start with. if you guys would read the posts instead of just posting your own nerdrage you might have seen that yourself.

it is a game first and foremost i have said before and will say again if you do not enjoy it and get so filled with rage please find another game to play. i would assume and hope that most of the people who play this game are indeed adults and not spoiled children. being the 20th person in 7 hours to complain that you can not do a STF or use scorpion fighters does not make you look cool in fact it does the opposite.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 43
06-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulyman
yes there are some things you can not use til they apply the fix tonight at midnight pacific time.... if you are so much of a fail player that you require scorpion fighters to be able to finish a mission then you do not need this ship to start with. if you guys would read the posts instead of just posting your own nerdrage you might have seen that yourself.

it is a game first and foremost i have said before and will say again if you do not enjoy it and get so filled with rage please find another game to play. i would assume and hope that most of the people who play this game are indeed adults and not spoiled children. being the 20th person in 7 hours to complain that you can not do a STF or use scorpion fighters does not make you look cool in fact it does the opposite.
Yeah, you said right, it's a game. So which is the fun part in buying for 20 Euros a non functional ship? Please tell us.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 44
06-14-2012, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_In_Italy View Post
Did it ever happened in the past?
Yeah, when Cruiser drivers cried and got escorts nerf'd into the ground in the first 6 months of the game being live..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 45
06-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_In_Italy View Post
Did it ever happened in the past?
Well a lot of people asked for a T5 Akira....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 46
06-14-2012, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramp4ge View Post
Yeah, when Cruiser drivers cried and got escorts nerf'd into the ground in the first 6 months of the game being live..
So once every 3 years? that's a good average lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 47
06-14-2012, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_In_Italy View Post
Yeah, you said right, it's a game. So which is the fun part in buying for 20 Euros a non functional ship? Please tell us.
Yeah, totally non-functional. And I hate the part where they told us they wouldn't be fixing it ever.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 48
06-14-2012, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Kristov
Well a lot of people asked for a T5 Akira....
They will put a new ship out every month, That is the intention stated by Sthall in an interview if I remeber well.
They just chose a ship to put out this month.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 49
06-14-2012, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Kristov
Yeah, totally non-functional. And I hate the part where they told us they wouldn't be fixing it ever.
I'm glad you do not mind coming home, waiting to buy the new ship, and after trying to convince yourself that it will be worth the money, 20 euros, you discover it's not. Yes, they said it will be fixed and probably will be. But next time you'll have to convince yourself harder to buy another new one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 50
06-14-2012, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfriar
2. some have reported the console can not be used on other ships
Certain thisis not a bug. The console does say "Heavy Escort Carrier" as the only type of ship that can use it.

It's not that odd. You can't use any of the other T5 refit ship consoles on other ships. The MVAM console being somewhat of the exception, since it can be used on the Advanced Escort, but that's only because the MVAE is just the Advanced with different console, and Boff layouts.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:16 PM.