Lt. Commander
how long does it take before someone can get a full maco/omega ground/space set? ive been spamming cure ground for just over a week and i haven't gotten my experimental weapon drop and its all i need before i can finish my mkxii set, the only good thing is all the dilithium ive been getting, but its getting alittle annoying that im not getting what i need, one time it gave me a rare weapon drop, but not an experimental one.

On khitomer ground, getting experimental armor drops is almost as common as getting rare borg salvages (at least for me it is). Same with infected ground and the psg tech, but on cure, its always giving me proto salveage instead of experimental, and i also have to wonder if i'd be getting a rare weapon drop instead.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-13-2012, 10:48 AM
My main got a MACO Mk XII ground set in 134 STFs. From what I've heard other people say, that's probably one of the quciker times to get it in. I was sitting on a PSG for about 80 STFs before the weapon and armour dropped on the same day. I got 2 pieces of my MACO Mk XII space set within that 134. I'm now at a little over 150 and the engine hasn't dropped yet, but I haven't ground CSE all that much.

I couldn't tell you how much of each individual STF I was doing, I wasn't checking. I just checked the progress on my Silver Star Accolade after I completed the set, but apart from Cure Space, I was doing them all fairly equally.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-13-2012, 03:01 PM
Forever! I'm yet to complete a full ground MK XII set after more than 500 STFs

The frustration is almost unbearable.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-13-2012, 04:35 PM
294 STF runs - both Normal and Elite - to get the MACO MkXII ground.

Still haven't got the space set in its entirety, but then I don't really intend to. The MACO/Three Borg is working too well for me.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-13-2012, 04:36 PM
My one character has 2 pieces of the XII honor guard ground set. Has done over 75 stfs, with 50+ being almost purely cure ground elite trying to get the weapon tech.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-13-2012, 10:45 PM
I ran 320 STF to get full MkXI ground set and space set. What's ironic, after getting my full set. I got as loot, deflector and shield MkXI With my fed captain and my orion captain I ran more than 600 STFs. And I didn't get any MkXII set. Thank you very much mister gozer
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-14-2012, 05:19 AM
I got my MK XII space set very quick. The Deflector dropped in my 7th KASE and the Shield in about the 27th Infected Space. For the final Engines I played about 35 times Cure.

Unfortunately I was not that lucky with the Ground Set MK XII. The PSG and the Weapon Tech dropped in about my 20th to 30th run of both IGE and CGE. For the Armor it took me 81 KAGE.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-14-2012, 06:06 AM
i just got my psg veteran tech by turning in some edc's cause it was all i needed to get the veteran maco armor, got the costume, did cure ground elite, then all of asudden, i finally got my proto weapon after a whole week of spamming cure ground, maybe the veteran maco outfit gave me better luck?
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-14-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomoyosakagami1
i just got my psg veteran tech by turning in some edc's cause it was all i needed to get the veteran maco armor, got the costume, did cure ground elite, then all of asudden, i finally got my proto weapon after a whole week of spamming cure ground, maybe the veteran maco outfit gave me better luck?
Nope. I've had vet outfits on HG and OF for a good while now, and I've not gotten lucky.

I did however, get 4 weapon rare techs (not in a row, spread out). After buying both guns with EDCs