Lt. Commander
Could we please get a "quick" fix for the stacking/chaining Phaser Procs and the the unclearable Chroniton Procs? Phasers could you use a 10 second resistance for all systems after one system has been effected (similar to the KHG Shield proc cool down). Chronitons used to be cleared by Hazard Emitters but now nothing helps.

I know there are a lot of issues and many things aren't scheduled for a balance pass anytime soon but it would be nice to see a few basic fixes. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-14-2012, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Could we please get a "quick" fix for the stacking/chaining Phaser Procs and the the unclearable Chroniton Procs? Phasers could you use a 10 second resistance for all systems after one system has been effected (similar to the KHG Shield proc cool down). Chronitons used to be cleared by Hazard Emitters but now nothing helps.

I know there are a lot of issues and many things aren't scheduled for a balance pass anytime soon but it would be nice to see a few basic fixes. Thanks.
im sorry sir, but a hot fix consitutes a "balance" fix and they are not doing those for the foreseable future.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-14-2012, 08:38 PM
Sadly, I don't believe this will happen. As posted above me Gozer is focusing his efforts elsewhere. It's been a long time now since J-man has showed any interest in balancing powers on the forums and I don't know if he could if he wanted to. I don't know of any other dev that would spend their free time on the matter.

Edit:

You could try keeping a ET in reserve and be judisious in using TT. Eng bat & evasives & APO/PH/AuxID/TBR but the latter 3 require having some aux. Not sure what faction character is having the most issues for you, but perhaps C-Store consoles could help in escaping (decoy, impulse thrusters, subspace jump). Then there's the reason I believe it's not going to change: Team Batteries.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-14-2012, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post

Lulz <---- the new Akira is bugged and they fix it today, these and many other issues take months!
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-14-2012, 08:54 PM
i asked for this serveral times:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=270462
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=269982

1 - Phaser Procs should not stack
2 - Phaser should not disable shields (like viral matrix)
3 - Chroniton Debuff should not stack
4 - Attack Patern Omega and Polarize Hull should clear Chroniton debuff
5 - Chroniton Movement Debuff time reduced from 10 seconds to 8seconds, with an small inmunity after is cleared.

Fix this 2 small things will be a GREAT improvement to PvP, and won't affect PvE at all. But this is the prove that they don't care about PvP, this can be solved very easy but they don't give a ****
From my point of view this is far more important that the new pvp maps, or pvp game-modes. Nothing of what they can add will care if they don't fix at least, the important balance issues.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-14-2012, 09:00 PM
couldnt agree more.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-14-2012, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo-Raine
Lulz <---- the new Akira is bugged and they fix it today, these and many other issues take months!
Well, to be fair, that was as simple as changing a database value.

Stacking resistances on phaser procs are a bit more complicated codewise. Probably relatively simple, but while simplicity scales linearly, the time it takes to do those simple fixes scales exponentially.

...So yeah, it's gonna be a few months.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-14-2012, 10:56 PM
And you want this because...?
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-14-2012, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo
And you want this because...?
... it's hard to command or captain a ship when you can't move and/or have many of your subsystems disabled.

Did I win?
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-15-2012, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakaara View Post
... it's hard to command or captain a ship when you can't move and/or have many of your subsystems disabled.

Did I win?
no sorry because your not a tact in the cat box