[SIZE="6"]MORE OF CHUCK NORRIS CONTENT[/SIZE]
Commander
# 54
06-21-2012, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
Chuck Norris could keep his old forum name
Snap! lol

Chuck Norris makes Vulcans look like they have down syndrome... with his fists!

They say beneath Chuck Norris's Warp Core there is no Anti-Matter, only another Fist!

When Chuck Norris those press-ups he doesn't move, the Q-Continuum those!
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Commander
# 55
06-21-2012, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
Chuck Norris didn't even need a jacket. Not even a shirt.
He didn't NEED them; but for him to reveal his chest to the universe would of released another Anti-Time anomaly and ended Star Trek:TNG in all time lines and dimensions. He could not allow this to happen.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Career Officer
# 56
09-20-2012, 03:28 PM
Captain
# 57
09-20-2012, 04:14 PM
I'd make an STO/Chuck Norris joke, but he'd crash through my roof and stomp me flat.... he'd stomp me to death, but his presence would cause my soul to flee my body.

I hope you're all ready for a personal visit from him...
Captain
# 58
09-20-2012, 04:42 PM
When Cryptic nerfed it's Melee combat, Chuck Norris nerfed Cryptic with HIS melee combat

Originally Spock was going to kiss Uhura for the first interracial kiss on television, until Nimoy learned Shatner was friends with Chuck Norris

The real reason Ceti Alpha VI was destroyed was because Khan bet Chuck Norris it couldn't be done with a single roundhouse

Klingons don't actually have ridged foreheads, just boot impressions left from when Chuck Norris kick started their ancestors evolution

Chuck Norris is such a Epic Gamer that when he plays STF's, the borg get the message "you've died of dysentery"
Survivor of Romulus
# 59
09-20-2012, 04:50 PM
Tribbles don't give Buffs to Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris gives the buffs to Tribbles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Lt. Commander
# 60
09-20-2012, 08:38 PM
When the transporter was tested for the very first time, Chuck Norris was already in the transport buffer.

When the Vulcan Starship landed on Earth for first contact, Chuck Norris came out first.

Chuck Norris died in a warp core breach 40 years ago, death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.

Chuck Norris once urinated on a Starship hull as a joke, that hull is since then know as Ablative Armor.