Commander
# 81
01-01-2013, 04:37 PM
The last time Chuck Norris sneezed his booger destroyed the USS Constellation and Captain Kirk had to destroy it with an Anti-Matter explosion.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Starfleet Veteran
# 82
01-01-2013, 04:38 PM
Who is chuck norris

How the hell is this funny. I know this is not an Anti-joke, which is a real term.
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
Survivor of Romulus
# 83
01-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Who is Chuck Norris??

Chuck Norris is

Well Chuck Norris

He played Walker texas ranger
He has made about 50 martial arts films
He has appeared in family guy
He has another fist hidden in his beard

Chuck Norris is the man God goes to when he needs help
Lt. Commander
# 84
01-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Chuck Norris once talked smack on Q and tryed to round house kick him, Q revealed himself to be Bruce Lee in disguise, Chuck has sat quitely in the corner since then.
This is not as good as it used to be...
Captain
# 85
01-03-2013, 03:33 AM
When your ship's sensors detect Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris detects your ship. When your ship's sensors cannot detect Chuck Norris, your ship is nanoseconds away from a trip to Respawnville.

Once during an Elite STF, a Borg Gateway fired an InvisiTorp at Chuck Norris. He blinked.

Chuck Norris plays the entire Defera Invasion Zone all at once by himself. For a warmup.

Chuck Norris has never missed the Optional.

If Chuck Norris were one of the Devs, there would be new KDF content every five minutes.

Chuck Norris can beam to Qo'noS on the first try every time.

Chuck Norris can get a live response to a Support Ticket in thirty seconds or less.
Ensign
# 86
01-03-2013, 04:03 AM
when chuck norris sneezes it is called a torp spread 3...
when chuck norris spits it is known as torpedo high yield 3!!

the omega torpedo launcher is was used on chuck norris when he was a baby to suck out his mucus. the feds use it today to spray the mucus back on hulls since it causes plasma burns!!
the romulan plasma beam is the discarder chuck norris eye brow shaver!!
Career Officer
# 87
04-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Chuck Norris once streaked on the surface of Rura Penthe

When a starship goes to warp, the ship is not moving faster, Chuck Norris is making the universe slow down

The real reason is to why the Borg were defeated at Wolf 359 is because Chuck Norris pointed his fingers at the Borg Cube and yelled "BZZZZZZZZTTTT"

Chuck Norris one made a vulcan cry

Vulcans experence Pon Farr ever seven years or so, Pon Farr experences Chuck Norris all the time

Chuck Norris tears bring peace to the universe, to bad he never cries
Captain
# 88
04-05-2014, 10:19 PM
I'm sorry, sir, are you Kobali? No?

THEN STOP BRINGING BACK THE DEAD!
You haven't heard "Jukebox Hero" until you've heard it in the original Klingon.

Captain Elijah Barnabas Lowe, U.S.S. Sierra.
Captain
# 89
04-06-2014, 12:07 AM
Wow, I wasn't expecting to see this thread today.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 90
04-06-2014, 12:09 AM
Man it's dusty in here.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.