Lt. Commander
# 1 Asset Sharing
06-15-2012, 11:27 AM
To go along with Nagorak's contest, I thought I would start a new thread were we share each-others assets.

I have several already, although they are not mine.

Also, currently, I am working on a Council building along with a sickbay.

Federation Brig - PDF at bottom, scroll down.
http://starbaseugc.com/wiki/index.php/Fbrig
Lt. Commander
# 2 Ship interiors?
06-15-2012, 01:29 PM
Once we are able to use foundry tools to modify our ship interiors, I hope we will be able to share those interiors with the community.

Wouldn't it be cool if a group of people could UGC the interior for, say, a galaxy-class starship? One person could do a deck at a time and the finished product would be shared with everybody.

EB
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebeyer View Post
Once we are able to use foundry tools to modify our ship interiors, I hope we will be able to share those interiors with the community.

Wouldn't it be cool if a group of people could UGC the interior for, say, a galaxy-class starship? One person could do a deck at a time and the finished product would be shared with everybody.

EB
I have heard that we will be able to make foundry missions using a generic bridge that will translate to the player's own set-up; will the foundry be usable to actually modify your own regular (visit the bridge) ship interiors as well, or am I misunderstanding you?