Lt. Commander
The brand-new Federation Stalker Stealth Fighter is now available in the C-Store. Check out this Blog to read more about it.

Click here to visit the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-31-2012, 11:38 AM
Nice! Will likely be my next purchase - looks like it'd be fun to fly, and worth jaunt in the Vault event!

Is the Thoron console transferable to other shuttles/ships in one's inventory though?
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-31-2012, 11:46 AM
Yes, of course. Re-read the dev blog from yesterday if you need confirmation.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-31-2012, 11:49 AM
It is available in the C-Store, but not from ship requisitions. Is that intentional?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-31-2012, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn
Yes, of course. Re-read the dev blog from yesterday if you need confirmation.
Can't see anything in the blog that confirms that the Thoron console is transferrable.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-31-2012, 12:33 PM
And in the old days, "support craft" was added FOR FREE in the form of a playable "shuttle/fighter" attached to the main ship purchase.

I am ofcourse referring to the D'Kyr (with it's playable Tal'kyr support craft).

These days, under the watchful leadership of PWE, we pay extra for the shuttle.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-31-2012, 12:54 PM
WTB Tellarite cruiser please.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-31-2012, 01:05 PM
Meh, I'll pass on this as I did on ehe Atrox and the Odyssey/Bortas ships....
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-31-2012, 01:09 PM
Quote:
And in the old days, "support craft" was added FOR FREE in the form of a playable "shuttle/fighter" attached to the main ship purchase.

I am ofcourse referring to the D'Kyr (with it's playable Tal'kyr support craft).

That so? The Delta Flyer had already to be bought, just as the Fighters. The D'Kyr is the exception, not the rule.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-31-2012, 01:23 PM
Quote:

I am so turned off on the PWE pay to play connotation, that when items hit the C-Store I do not get excited to even check it out anymore.

It is like poisoning the consumer confidence well. I already feel nickeled and dimed to death being a gold member in game.

My observation is that most of the subscriber base is starting to feel the same way, first raising the C- Store prices no thanks to Steven D'Angelo .

Then not raising the stipend by an equal percentage, and this all came right after we had assurance from Dan Stahl and Stormshade that

Prices would in fact go down and not be raised. Brandon their a lot of consumer confidence to earn back

before I consider another C- Store purchase.

LTS and Gold Monthlies should have a non consumable Master Key for all ready paying to play. PWE does

not get to double dip on those of us who already pay to play. That is an unacceptable business practice.

paid in game unlocks (other than the C- Store) should only be limited to F2P Subscribers only.

Thank you.