Lt. Commander
# 21
06-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Can you clarify if account unlocks(claimed via C-Store)/various lockbox consumables are off limits? By the spirit of things I'd assume they are, but would be better imo if you would address these kind of things directly.

Edit: Also Lobi store stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-16-2012, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldoran
I'd vote for allowing VA ships; I never paid a single c-point for my Defiant, even though it was available in the c-store.
no brel bo defiant
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom
That was some awesome match. The old times
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-16-2012, 02:13 PM
If you can buy it from the C-store it's not allowed.

Quote:
the second rule is nothing from the cstore can be used at all. (short and sweet) (this also means no cstore ships of any kind allowed unless you really want to use the oberth, or nx class in all their glory but no consoles from them either but seriously no cstore ships)

no cstore means if its available in any shape or form on the cstore it can no be used. ship skins i personally dont see a problem with as the ships they go for are not available on the cstore. this includes ships that can be gotten only with an item from the cstore (like a lock box key, or red package, or duty officer pack).
So, No lockboxes, no Cstore ships, no Cstore consoles, no Cstore Boffs, no Vice-Admiral ships. IF IT IS AVAILABLE ON THE C-STORE, EVEN ACQUIRABLE THROUGH OTHER WAYS, IT IS NOT ALLOWED.

Ship skins are the only exception.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-16-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamid
Can you clarify if account unlocks(claimed via C-Store)/various lockbox consumables are off limits? By the spirit of things I'd assume they are, but would be better imo if you would address these kind of things directly.

Edit: Also Lobi store stuff.
since the only way to get any amount of lobi to buy ship stuff is via lockboxes or duty ofificer packs. then no. no lobi stuff. account unlocks as you flat out said are claimed via the c-store. so no.
lock box consumables are also from lock boxes so no.

i'm going on the assumtion here that when i say if it has any relation to the cstore, it can no be used reguardless of how its actually gotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn

So, No lockboxes, no Cstore ships, no Cstore consoles, no Cstore Boffs, no Vice-Admiral ships. IF IT IS AVAILABLE ON THE C-STORE, EVEN ACQUIRABLE THROUGH OTHER WAYS, IT IS NOT ALLOWED.

says the man who isnt playing,
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-16-2012, 02:47 PM
What about my Oddy that I got for free, and is not in the c store :p
TROLOLOL
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSEnterpriseZ
What about my Oddy that I got for free, and is not in the c store
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716
fourth rule, no oddys lights or bortas lights allowed either, as it would be hard to tell to make sure its not a cstore version.
I will definitely be participating assuming I can find a team
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-16-2012, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn

I just respecced yesterday with a token from the cstore, I assume i'm banned now from participating

>:C
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-16-2012, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfader1988
I just respecced yesterday with a token from the cstore, I assume i'm banned now from participating

>:C
ok lets be alittle realisitc here, obviously respec tokens are allowed to have been used. -sighs-

you cant use a respec token in combat (not even to throw it at someone)
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Sign me up.