Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,409
# 91
06-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Allen feels a familiar power nearby in the corridor*

Sentinel...

Sinclaire??.

*Allen barges back in to find Sinclaire healed.*
sinclaire is now just peacefully sleeping as hs wounds are now healed.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,409
# 92
06-25-2012, 03:29 PM
soon sinclaire wakes up and stands.shaking his head to clear his thoughts. he heads for the bridge to get a status report from allen.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,587
# 93
06-25-2012, 04:09 PM
*Allen sits on the bridge everyone bustling about a LT speaking with the Fleet Admiral. Allen turns and sees Sinclaire.*

General I think its a bit soon for a status report. but we will fill you in as best we can.

*Ushers Sinclaire into the conference room. Then brings up data streams of the most recent information and the run ins with the unknown ship.*

This is what we have. Everything from Vague historical records, to the incident with the Enterprise C, to the discovery of Iconian gates and the one in fluidic space, the appearance of the mysterious vessel, and now the most recent data..

As you can see this is a massive amount of threads but still not enough to tell us how to fight them.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,409
# 94
06-25-2012, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Allen sits on the bridge everyone bustling about a LT speaking with the Fleet Admiral. Allen turns and sees Sinclaire.*

General I think its a bit soon for a status report. but we will fill you in as best we can.

*Ushers Sinclaire into the conference room. Then brings up data streams of the most recent information and the run ins with the unknown ship.*

This is what we have. Everything from Vague historical records, to the incident with the Enterprise C, to the discovery of Iconian gates and the one in fluidic space, the appearance of the mysterious vessel, and now the most recent data..

As you can see this is a massive amount of threads but still not enough to tell us how to fight them.
admiral i believe the information we need is in the far reaches of space on what was once the shedai homewrold.they fought the iconiians once before i believe that is where we may find some answers.as for it being a bit soon if i can stand i will either be trying to solve this mystery or fighting.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,587
# 95
06-25-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
admiral i believe the information we need is in the far reaches of space on what was once the shedai homewrold.they fought the iconiians once before i believe that is where we may find some answers.as for it being a bit soon if i can stand i will either be trying to solve this mystery or fighting.
I have a feeling that it will be both.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,409
# 96
06-25-2012, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
I have a feeling that it will be both.
there are dangers going back though. defense systems to keep unwanted visitors out and there is the chance there are still some shedai there themselves. but i think this is the only option if we want to have a chance to win this coming battle.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,587
# 97
06-26-2012, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
there are dangers going back though. defense systems to keep unwanted visitors out and there is the chance there are still some shedai there themselves. but i think this is the only option if we want to have a chance to win this coming battle.
I think the federation moved the archives along with the preservers.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,409
# 98
06-27-2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
I think the federation moved the archives along with the preservers.
i am not talking about the perserver world.im talking of the shedai homeworld.the federation has yet to make it to there true birth place as it is only accessible through a conduite.it was a safety precution they took. but i can create the conduite to get there. its just a matter of what will be there.it has been man eons since any one has been there and i doudt any one is there.while the perservers archieve might give us some insight the shedai may still have weapons kept on there ancient worlds.and if there are it would out way any risk...looks at the admiral and smiles...and you know i am a risk taker.but this may be a adventure i should do alone.admiral you seem to have your hands full right now and im sure you could stand a little peace and quite before things go straight to hell.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,587
# 99
06-27-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
i am not talking about the perserver world.im talking of the shedai homeworld.the federation has yet to make it to there true birth place as it is only accessible through a conduite.it was a safety precution they took. but i can create the conduite to get there. its just a matter of what will be there.it has been man eons since any one has been there and i doudt any one is there.while the perservers archieve might give us some insight the shedai may still have weapons kept on there ancient worlds.and if there are it would out way any risk...looks at the admiral and smiles...and you know i am a risk taker.but this may be a adventure i should do alone.admiral you seem to have your hands full right now and im sure you could stand a little peace and quite before things go straight to hell.
Depends on how long that little peace and quiet is, I go crazy without something to do.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,409
# 100
06-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Depends on how long that little peace and quiet is, I go crazy without something to do.
oh i dont think it will be very long.but while i make this expedition ive put in a request with command that you be given a little r&r before i get back.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:04 AM.