Career Officer
# 991
09-01-2012, 10:28 PM
Rommel lands a knock out punch to the Romulan and gets with a little more effort since he only has one arm right now and looks to dorman.

Rommel: well it looks like Ross must have gotten my message I take it.
Captain
# 992
09-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Rommel lands a knock out punch to the Romulan and gets with a little more effort since he only has one arm right now and looks to dorman.

Rommel: well it looks like Ross must have gotten my message I take it.
Dorman: Yeah he did.

*sees Falmek getting up and Dorman fires the killing shot. *
Career Officer
# 993
09-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: Yeah he did.

*sees Falmek getting up and Dorman fires the killing shot. *
Rommel: well cant say I'll miss that Romulan. Shall we make a hasty departure now
Captain
# 994
09-01-2012, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Rommel: well cant say I'll miss that Romulan. Shall we make a hasty departure now
Dorman: Yes first thing is first put that one. *tosses him a surgical gown.*

*They soon flee the room and rush back to the vessel*
Career Officer
# 995
09-01-2012, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Dorman: Yes first thing is first put that one. *tosses him a surgical gown.*

*They soon flee the room and rush back to the vessel*
Once they get on the ship Rommel sits down

Rommel: dorman did you see what chemical they where using because I think it is starting to get past my nano probes.
Captain
# 996
09-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Once they get on the ship Rommel sits down

Rommel: dorman did you see what chemical they where using because I think it is starting to get past my nano probes.
Dorman: Damn... I don't know what that machine was... We have your wife too she is down in the cargo bay. Apparently they were torturing her too. Not to mention you quite bloody and walking funny have one of the crewmen take you down. The EMH will try and take care of you.
Career Officer
# 997
09-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Dorman: Damn... I don't know what that machine was... We have your wife too she is down in the cargo bay. Apparently they were torturing her too. Not to mention you quite bloody and walking funny have one of the crewmen take you down. The EMH will try and take care of you.
Rommel slowly gets up and makes his way to the cargo hold where he quickly slides down against the wall and can see that Susan is resting hurt but alive. He looks at the wound on his chest

Rommel: damn should have healed by now something must be interfering with the nano probes.
Captain
# 998
09-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Rommel slowly gets up and makes his way to the cargo hold where he quickly slides down against the wall and can see that Susan is resting hurt but alive. He looks at the wound on his chest

Rommel: damn should have healed by now something must be interfering with the nano probes.
EMH: Take a seat *he starts scanning him and the tricorder starts giving readings*

It appears to be a chemical that is merely making you have a straight run for a heart attack. The only way I know is that the damage to your heart is minor and easily repaired so all that we need to do is let it run its course. You have also taken severe blows to your groin region lay down, a amateurish amputation and surgery to remove an implant. You are going to need a real couple of procedures when we return to the ship.
Career Officer
# 999
09-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Quote:
EMH: Take a seat *he starts scanning him and the tricorder starts giving readings*

It appears to be a chemical that is merely making you have a straight run for a heart attack. The only way I know is that the damage to your heart is minor and easily repaired so all that we need to do is let it run its course. You have also taken severe blows to your groin region lay down, a amateurish amputation and surgery to remove an implant. You are going to need a real couple of procedures when we return to the ship.
Well Thanks doc. How long till we reach the ship
Starfleet Veteran
# 1000
09-02-2012, 04:38 AM
Quote:

OOC: I like how you captured the EMH's humour here. No, you've actually created an EMH with a different (egocentric) humour. I like it!
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill