Career Officer
# 10091
10-18-2013, 10:54 PM
Sinclaire is in his room meditating. As he feels the disturbance.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 10092
10-18-2013, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sentinel: I should have known someone like you was involved.

He blocks an attack as he sends a few blows.
Northman: *Laughs and gives a maniacal face before sending more blows testing defenses.. and dancing around... striking at every opening hard and breaking...*

Why would you I was enjoying my sleep... Allen did kill me. But lets just say life finds a way...

*A Hard series of rabbit punches to the hip region and hearing a crack...*
Career Officer
# 10093
10-18-2013, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Northman: *Laughs and gives a maniacal face before sending more blows testing defenses.. and dancing around... striking at every opening hard and breaking...*

Why would you I was enjoying my sleep... Allen did kill me. But lets just say life finds a way...

*A Hard series of rabbit punches to the hip region and hearing a crack...*
Sentinel changes positions.

Sentinel: then you should have remained dead. The galaxy was better without you.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 10094
10-18-2013, 10:57 PM
Northman: Really... Seems to me the generation or two after seemed to screw things up.. Especially when Ryan did not understand the repercussions of his actions. Now I stand to be proven right.

*He savagely penetrates the Sentinel's defenses beating him to an inch of his life... throwing more punches on that cracked hip breaking it. The Sentinel knows he has lost... Northman laughs...*

My my.. My old foe.. is now down... now I will show you what the humans did to enemy's they respected when they had lost..

*Taking a shard of the blade and ramming it into the Sentinel's gut... deep...*

*Kai tosses him his blade..*

Northman: *Mocking Shedai rites for Generals...* There can be only one..

*With a downward strike on the neck the head flies... off... *

Northman: Ah... light vindication...

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 10-18-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Career Officer
# 10095
10-18-2013, 11:04 PM
Sinclaire feels what happens as sentinel is killed. He jumps up and runs to where sentinel is laying he stands there anger brewing inside as he notices his sword in the ground.

He smashes his hand into the floor leaving a large dent as he picks up his sword and shield and picks up sentinel carrying him to his quarters.
Captain
# 10096
10-18-2013, 11:06 PM
*As Northman and Gyunei are leaving Kai gets a bing on his comm..*

Kai: It appears that things are moving forward.

Gyunei: Weynal is dead then?

Northman: Then that means I am up soon.

Kai: Yes Now I have to deal with this. You two head back..
Captain
# 10097
10-18-2013, 11:08 PM
*OOC: Epic and short.. Poignancy... but hey if you want to haunt him I wouldn't mind.. If you don't mind me asking

Who is your favorite villain that I introduced and why?*
Career Officer
# 10098
10-18-2013, 11:15 PM
Sinclaire: I swear by all that I am. The man who did this will suffer dearly for what he has done. But before that can begin.

He takes out a square sitting it before him on the floor. As it opens. The knowledge of all those before is absorbed as he takes on the duty. His armor begins to change becoming more powerful. ( Ooc: picture his armor as a mix between roman general and the shredder armor. ) he closes the small container

S.Sinclaire : from fire to fire we walk. We tread the path few will follow. We stand as a beacon in the dark. We walk where others can not go. We fear not death but embrace it.

He draws one sword standing before the body.

Sinclaire: we honor the fallen and vow their vengeance. We carry on there duty. This is our burden.

He sheathes the sword placing his hand over the body. As it breaks away into pure energy. Tears run down his face as he completes the ceremony.
Career Officer
# 10099
10-18-2013, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Epic and short.. Poignancy... but hey if you want to haunt him I wouldn't mind.. If you don't mind me asking

Who is your favorite villain that I introduced and why?*
Ooc: him tough to say really lol
Career Officer
# 10100
10-18-2013, 11:21 PM
S.Sinclaire stands in the room a moment. His rage tells him to go now and find the people who did this. But his insticts tell him to wait. His master would not want him to go out recklessly. He smashes his fist into the table breaking it in half as he goes on a small rampage relieving some fury.

S.Sinclaire : we mourn our fallen and honor there memory

S.Sinclaire tries to focus on what to do next. And what he will do.