Captain
# 10171
10-22-2013, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Firefly uploads into the units mainframe. ( Ooc looks like the firefly from the GI Joe original comics my fav really )

He checks his weapons and all his gear.

Firefly : firefly to Sinclaire I'm ready when you are.

Sinclaire : opening conduit now.

Ooc: I do plan on firefly being here a long time to.
*OOC: That is cool man... *

*Dorman's message comes though...*

Dorman: Matt, if you are watching this then I am either dead or missing. Stane does have your wife, but you cannot come while she is trapped there... They will kill her and the child...

*Dorman jerks his head slightly as that memory is not a fond one...*

I don't want to put you through that same pain I was put through... It was something that can break a man, and it did me for the longest time. It was an event the Shadows used on me during my century long sleep. If I could explain that it was having my soul ripped out and tormented.

For T'mar... tell her that the twins really do take to having some ample play time.

Just be careful of those inner memories of theirs. They do have problems with it and its a problem that one of us has to take care of later..
Career Officer
# 10172
10-22-2013, 11:01 PM
Firefly : now who am I searching for. I have the galactic network at my disposal plus a lot of encrypted channels and such.

Sinclaire: one man and you should know him well. Stane.

Firefly looks a little confused.

Firefly: and why are we looking for the man on the galaxies most wanted.

Sinclaire: because I need answers. I don't need to fight I just need to talk to him and find out what he's doing.

Firefly: alright I'll start monitoring comm traffic and bank accounts. We will find him and I'll get a team together.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 10173
10-22-2013, 11:32 PM
Firefly: he's gotten better at hiding his trail. He's somewhere in this sector but beside that I can't tell. If any guardian or power user uses there powers I can trace them so now we just have to wait.

Sinclaire : very well. I'll be outside if you need.

Firefly: oh don't worry. I can handle this.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 10174
10-23-2013, 03:32 AM
*Screens black out along Firefly's screens... a strange creature appears and fades out as it continues to get rid of his access points.. *

*Elsewhere, The Galactic Core The USS Venture..*

*The Venture is damaged and barely running on emergency power... the main's and secondary power sources are down... Though the Preserver was right it seems...*

Reynolds: Everyone ok?

XO: I am fine.

Helm: Good.. Just think I broke something...

Tactical: Just a knock on the head

Science: Whiplash but I am ok.

Ops: I am ok.. Just dazed.

Reynolds: I want people bringing back power to the ship... I also want security forces around every entrance to the ship... Get the bulkheads on the breaches sealed manually.

XO: I am sure everyone is on it sir..

*The hatch opens as it is Danny and Widow in Normal Suits. *

Danny: Everyone ok?

Reynolds: Jury is out on that one, but it looks like it.

Widow: I think the good thing is that we haven't noticed any security teams from the Aliens.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10175
10-23-2013, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Stane: Such a romantic, people are not perfect nor are our romantic thoughts about what they were make them anything but human...

*Kela touches the side of her neck, and is talking to someone..*

Kela: Understood Morrison... I will let him know.

Sir.

Our guest is coming..

Stane: Good. I think its time to have this mother to be experience something...

Kela: Interesting thought... Come on Grandpa... Lets go..

Stane: I am not that old Kela.. But yes lets go..

*As they leave there is a small hissing noise as some kind of cinnamon smelling gas comes in... She does recognize it from somewhere...*

*Dorman comes out of Warp, as he sees the Relay... along with the fortifications. *

Dorman: My god...

*He then crushes the tracer to emit the last known coordinates... and a video message... that comes on Matt's screen..*
*Sam recognises the cinnamon smell. She starts seeing a figure in the shadows. She shakes her head, trying to get the figure out.*

Sam: You're not real.

You're not real. You're dead. You're not real.

*In the observation room.*

Richard: Morrison!

Morrison: What do you want from me?

Richard: They are gassing my kid!

Morrison: Spice isn't lethal, Richard. It enhances the recipient's telepathic--

Richard: I read the info packet! Sam won't let herself become an addict!

Morrison: Then that's her problem if she dies.

Richard: You heartless son of a...!

*Richard cuts of the gas flow and runs out.*

Morrison: Damn.

*He taps a comm panel.*

Kela, Richard's doing something stupid. Kill him before he lets Allington escape.

*Richard runs into the cell and kneels in front of Sam, who is still shaking her head, eyes closed.*

Richard: Sam.

Sam: Not real. Not real. Not real.

Richard: Sam!

*He grabs Sam's arms, trying to shake her out of it.*

Sam, it's me!

*Sam opens her eyes, seeing Richard looking at her, frightened.*

Are you okay?

Sam: What are you doing?

Richard: You're my daughter.

I know, I blew it. I let you down completely as a father. But, for the record, I never once wanted D.I.S. to kidnap you. I was going to approach you about it, do it delicately. They must have panicked when I died.

*Sam glares at him.*

I know it doesn't make it any better... and I know that nothing I say or do will make it up to you. I know a lot has happened to you, Angel. I know you've made a lot of mistakes.

Maybe if I'd been there, you might have...

Sam: Maybe...

But that was a lifetime ago. My lifetime.

Richard: I didn't want this for you. I thought...

Sam: Do you know what D.I.S. did?

25 Republic Officials dead, thanks to Archangel.

They even gave Daro Jenn the plans for Operation: Citadel and the Republic Defence Codes for Solais. The codes you stole for them.

Richard: What?!

I never gave them any...!

Morrison, you son of a--!

Come on! We're getting out of here!

*He stands up.*

Sam: I'm not going anywhere with you!

Richard: Sam, I--!

*OOC: Have Kela kill Richard now. Something slow, so he can at least have a last moment with Sam.*
My Fan Fictions

Last edited by ryan218; 10-23-2013 at 08:34 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10176
10-23-2013, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: That is cool man... *

*Dorman's message comes though...*

Dorman: Matt, if you are watching this then I am either dead or missing. Stane does have your wife, but you cannot come while she is trapped there... They will kill her and the child...

*Dorman jerks his head slightly as that memory is not a fond one...*

I don't want to put you through that same pain I was put through... It was something that can break a man, and it did me for the longest time. It was an event the Shadows used on me during my century long sleep. If I could explain that it was having my soul ripped out and tormented.

For T'mar... tell her that the twins really do take to having some ample play time.

Just be careful of those inner memories of theirs. They do have problems with it and its a problem that one of us has to take care of later..
*T'mar is there watching the message with Matt. Matt stands up.*

T'mar: What are you--?

Matt: The Normandy's at Bay 4.

*He grabs his jacket and heads for the door.*

T'mar: Dorman just--!

Matt: I am getting my wife back!

T'mar: Then I'm--

Matt: No.

T'mar: We had this argument already.

Matt: And I won.

T'mar: That was before this message came through!

The Republic's on its way back here. The Normandy can hook up with them and I'll transfer over. David can look after the twins. He's been helping me do it whenever Dorman had to leave them with me.

Besides, Sam's been my sister a hell of a lot longer than you've been married to her!

Matt: T'mar, I--!

T'mar: I... am... going.

*She grabs her jacket, gets the twins and the 4 head towards the docking bay.*

Matt: You sure you want to bring those kids--?

T'mar: We get to the final jump point and I'll transport back to the Normandy. The Republic doesn't have to go near the coordinates - so neither do the twins.

A better idea if she doesn't. The Normandy was built for stealth. She can get in without anyone seeing.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 10177
10-23-2013, 08:58 AM
Firefly: OK that was odd. Hm let's see here. Lets try this and reroute this.

Firefly goes working on the device.
Career Officer
# 10178
10-23-2013, 09:06 AM
Sinclaire : how long till you can continue.

Firefly: a few moments. I'm still keeping my eyes out for any use of powers. But other wise we will have to do it the old fashioned way.

Sinclaire: keep at it
Captain
# 10179
10-23-2013, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam recognises the cinnamon smell. She starts seeing a figure in the shadows. She shakes her head, trying to get the figure out.*

Sam: You're not real.

You're not real. You're dead. You're not real.

*In the observation room.*

Richard: Morrison!

Morrison: What do you want from me?

Richard: They are gassing my kid!

Morrison: Spice isn't lethal, Richard. It enhances the recipient's telepathic--

Richard: I read the info packet! Sam won't let herself become an addict!

Morrison: Then that's her problem if she dies.

Richard: You heartless son of a...!

*Richard cuts of the gas flow and runs out.*

Morrison: Damn.

*He taps a comm panel.*

Kela, Richard's doing something stupid. Kill him before he lets Allington escape.

*Richard runs into the cell and kneels in front of Sam, who is still shaking her head, eyes closed.*

Richard: Sam.

Sam: Not real. Not real. Not real.

Richard: Sam!

*He grabs Sam's arms, trying to shake her out of it.*

Sam, it's me!

*Sam opens her eyes, seeing Richard looking at her, frightened.*

Are you okay?

Sam: What are you doing?

Richard: You're my daughter.

I know, I blew it. I let you down completely as a father. But, for the record, I never once wanted D.I.S. to kidnap you. I was going to approach you about it, do it delicately. They must have panicked when I died.

*Sam glares at him.*

I know it doesn't make it any better... and I know that nothing I say or do will make it up to you. I know a lot has happened to you, Angel. I know you've made a lot of mistakes.

Maybe if I'd been there, you might have...

Sam: Maybe...

But that was a lifetime ago. My lifetime.

Richard: I didn't want this for you. I thought...

Sam: Do you know what D.I.S. did?

25 Republic Officials dead, thanks to Archangel.

They even gave Daro Jenn the plans for Operation: Citadel and the Republic Defence Codes for Solais. The codes you stole for them.

Richard: What?!

I never gave them any...!

Morrison, you son of a--!

Come on! We're getting out of here!

*He stands up.*

Sam: I'm not going anywhere with you!

Richard: Sam, I--!

*OOC: Have Kela kill Richard now. Something slow, so he can at least have a last moment with Sam.*
*Kela Fires a shot at Richard.. it hits him squarely in the stomach... another shot hits his intestines.. going right through him...*

Kela: Vengeance tastes too good...
*As she leaves and shuts the door... *

Resume the gas Morrison.. Richard is already dead... there is no treating a wound like that.

*The hissing continues again... slowly... *
Captain
# 10180
10-23-2013, 02:47 PM
*Back in the Center of the Galaxy. *

*The Vanguard and Federation Security teams begin entering the facility... Splitting up into three groups.. and Sending their ace in the hole by himself..*

Danny: Alright no problems so far... No teams right now... Blake how about your end?

Widow: Contact!!

*The Aliens come in squads no heavies yet.. *