Career Officer
# 10201
10-24-2013, 08:19 PM
Firefly: also what is it your recalling try to do stane. What with them and the relay which I can blow to hell if I have to.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 10202
10-24-2013, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Firefly jumps back

Firefly : oh I left surprises for you

He pulls a trigger that detonates explosives all over the base while he keeps Sinclaire busy.

Firefly: I know more moves then almost anything.

He fires again and throughs a grenade at stane while leaping over Sinclaire slipping a device on him knocking him out.

Firefly: I came prepared and you need to stop with the genetics my friend. They can come back to haunt you.

He clears the room pointing both pistols at stane.

Firefly : dorman get you and your friend out of here. I'll watch crazy and creepy.
*Stane just laughs... *

Stane: Oh you think you can get into the systems like that huh? What about that black box...

*The ghastly figure appears again locking him out of the suit... while his men strap the bombs to him...*

Stane: *waving cheerfully* Time to go... Beam him out...

*As he is beamed out to space the bombs go off destroying the suit utterly... forcing Firefly back to the main hub he is in with an enemy that has locked him up...*

*OOC: Before you complain.. There was another reason that worm was put into the system.. That was to prepare for that eventuality... Plus to keep this fight interesting...*

Stane: Now.. go find out what really caused those explosions.. Morrison hasn't reported back yet.

*Elsewhere, the Spice gas continues to hiss out of the area... spreading it around... Sam still smells it as does Kela who dons a mask...*

Kela: Turns out you should really control that ability deary...

and speaking of which...

*A tiny remote comes out and she presses it which reactivates the collar. which shocks Sam back into submission... *

*With a hard kick to the face Sam falls over clutching her broken nose.*

Did you honestly think we would leave it for that emotional moron to deactivate himself..?

*Watching Sam deal with things of her own mind on the floor... Kela walks away...*

Kela: I will keep on hurting you that is my vengeance...
Captain
# 10203
10-24-2013, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Firefly: also what is it your recalling try to do stane. What with them and the relay which I can blow to hell if I have to.
OOC: Should make this interesting... So lets keep it that way.. Firefly now has to deal with his intruder in the system..*
Captain
# 10204
10-24-2013, 09:27 PM
*Stane walks over to Sinclaire...*

Stane: Ah.. A guardian that isn't dead... I think its time to test something...

Get some restraints for this type of individual..

I am curious about something...

*Dorman and Fisher are fleeing the area... she is just full of questions..*

Fisher: Will just what the hell is going on...

Dorman: This really isn't the time dear..

Fisher: How long has it been you look 50....

Dorman: I am fourty-seven in some way... But also add a hundred years to that.

Fisher: What?

Bullsh....

Dorman: Nope.. its not the 25th century anymore. Its 2535.. Before you ask why I am younger in appearance... I was asleep for a century...

Fisher: Okay.. What did I miss..?

Dorman: I had that same reaction don't worry..

Fisher: Okay so who is that nutcase....

Dorman: Stane... He was a weapons manufacturer and researcher before he turned criminal mastermind and now trying to bring a sentient race of machines to rid the galaxy of advanced life.

Fisher: Do you always find trouble ?

Dorman: No.. It seems to know where I am all the time.
Career Officer
# 10205
10-24-2013, 09:37 PM
Firefly : crap well that didn't work out. Well then time to take care of this before any one else sees.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 10206
10-24-2013, 09:44 PM
Sinclaire starts to come to looking around.

Elsewhere.

Firefly: I'm really stating to hate organics. They are really a pain now I have to back track that file. Cleanse that processor. Sigh. Wipe that mainframe.

Firefly continues his work.

Firefly: I also should remake that body. I liked it.
Captain
# 10207
10-24-2013, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Sinclaire starts to come to looking around.

Elsewhere.

Firefly: I'm really stating to hate organics. They are really a pain now I have to back track that file. Cleanse that processor. Sigh. Wipe that mainframe.

Firefly continues his work.

Firefly: I also should remake that body. I liked it.
*The worm begins to cleanse systems of his...*
Captain
# 10208
10-24-2013, 09:54 PM
*There is only a hum... as Sinclaire wakens.. The object Rho infront of him.*
Career Officer
# 10209
10-24-2013, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*There is only a hum... as Sinclaire wakens.. The object Rho infront of him.*
Sinclaire : who ... Who are you.
Career Officer
# 10210
10-24-2013, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The worm begins to cleanse systems of his...*
Firefly: alright we can play this two ways. I iniate a deep cleanse of last clean memory file. I hate doing this.