Starfleet Veteran
# 10271
10-29-2013, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: That thing won't be destroyed like any other structure.

If the energy in the center is interrupted it will destroy everything within several star systems..

*He pulls up the star charts which note several nearby colonies each with around 300-600 thousand each of indigenous and non indigenous persons. *

If it is destroyed it means we murder them...

Right now I am sure Stane has more than one station in that area we only destroyed one. With that presence we are looking at a way for them to come in and easily sweep all of us. I am sure you don't want to see more of Sovereigns brethren coming through there as much as I do.

*Stane stares out from another facility they may have destroyed the first but he still has many out there near it.*

Stane: How much longer ?

Tech: Not long..

about 7 hours...
*T'mar is sneaking around the facility, having stowed away aboard Stane's evacuation shuttle. She keeps scanning the area telepathically, trying to find Kela.*

T'mar: This place is like a maze...
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 10272
10-29-2013, 09:45 AM
Sinclaire: I knew new was messing with genetics but not this much. But what are you trying to bring back is the real question. And it would seem you didn't leave any files on it.

He releases a energy pulse from his hand destroying the terminal before opening a conduit to leave.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 10273
10-29-2013, 01:43 PM
Sinclaire returns to a place he was taught before sentinel had found him. He walks up to an old building to see a man in long robes sitting on the stone steps as the snow and wind blow. He walks up to the last step

Sinclaire : grand master.

Grand master: you come again to us Sinclaire. Remember you are a master to. This show of respect is not needed.

He claps twice as a young man and a woman appears to his left and right.

Grand master : you remember shaw and storm shadow yes

Sinclaire: yes I do.

Grand Master: let us go in so we mat talk.

The four walk into the building.

Shaw grabs tea for them all.

Grand master: you are not here simply to visit I fear. Something troubles.

Sinclaire: yes a great many things.

Grand master: hm clouded and troubled your thoughts are meditate on what you have been through you should. Your old gear and armor is still kept in your room change and then join me in my study.

Sinclaire: yes sir.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 10274
10-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
S. Sam: What are we looking at?

*OOC: What's a stage 3 worker?*
*OOC: Just a slightly more advanced worker drone that can speak.*

Velvar: Its a equivalent to a universe class vessel, but if there is anything else on board it is not known..

I would suggest you head over to the ship and find the person we need to find.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 10-29-2013 at 04:09 PM.
Captain
# 10275
10-29-2013, 03:31 PM
Quote:
*Armada's weapon systems activate, firing at any hostile that gets close, while he looks at the control panel.*

Armada: And I have no idea what I'm doing!

Okay...

First, let's deactivate the signal.

*He presses a few keys.*

PACES: Sir, I would strongly advise a more direct approach to destroying the station.

Armada: PACES, now is not the time for...

Actually, good point.

*He takes a transphasic micro-torp from the torp pods before placing it on the console.*

Just in case...

*He goes back to hacking the console.*
*When it is quiet the platform moves to the central chamber and there they see what they were doing with the humans as the tubes all reach a super structure something that had the look of a human but the size of Sovereign...*

Reynolds: What the hell is that?

Danny: I dunno

Widow: From the scans this is... this is a Sovereign class vessel but there is also organic signatures coming from this thing..
Captain
# 10276
10-29-2013, 03:39 PM
Quote:
*T'mar is sneaking around the facility, having stowed away aboard Stane's evacuation shuttle. She keeps scanning the area telepathically, trying to find Kela.*

T'mar: This place is like a maze...
*The hum is loud but she does not feel the contention to follow it out.*

*Stane is standing before a window watching the relay... *

Stane: 5 more hours. Before arrival..

*T'mar is met with a human being... panicked and trying to get away..*

Human: God no... *swatting at her * Get away... Get away from me...
Career Officer
# 10277
10-29-2013, 03:45 PM
Sinclaire walks into his old room to find everything in its proper he places. He places both katanas on the table. As he puts on his older armor( snake eyes movie for a visual ref) he grabs his gear and leaves for his old place of meditating.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10278
10-29-2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:
*OOC: Just a slightly more advanced worker drone that can speak.*

Worker 3: Its a equivalent to a universe class vessel, but if there is anything else on board it is not known..
OOC: Yeah, I kinda wanted it to be a thing with the Workers that they couldn't speak except through their tones. Kinda gives them some uniqueness.

The point of S. Sam is that she's the paragon of her people - she loves all her Synthesisers and is a rarity in that she can communicate (e.g. has learned how to communicate) with all of them.

Of course, since S. Sam does understand the Workers, she could understand this one if it wasn't talking english.
My Fan Fictions

Starfleet Veteran
# 10279
10-29-2013, 03:53 PM
Quote:
*The hum is loud but she does not feel the contention to follow it out.*

*Stane is standing before a window watching the relay... *

Stane: 5 more hours. Before arrival..

*T'mar is met with a human being... panicked and trying to get away..*

Human: God no... *swatting at her * Get away... Get away from me...
T'mar: Hey, hey! Relax!

Oh, for the love of--!

*She puts a hand on his face.*

T'mar: My mind to your mind...

*She slowly lowers the man to the floor, leaning him on the wall. She then continues on.*

Screw it.

*She sends out a telepathic message to Kela.*

T'mar *telepathically*: If you wanted to hurt Sam, killing me would do just that.

Come find me.
My Fan Fictions

Starfleet Veteran
# 10280
10-29-2013, 03:55 PM
Quote:
*When it is quiet the platform moves to the central chamber and there they see what they were doing with the humans as the tubes all reach a super structure something that had the look of a human but the size of Sovereign...*

Reynolds: What the hell is that?

Danny: I dunno

Widow: From the scans this is... this is a Sovereign class vessel but there is also organic signatures coming from this thing..
Armada: Widow... in layman's terms.
My Fan Fictions