Career Officer
# 10371
11-02-2013, 12:31 AM
Ooc: if possible let's try to get moving with this before Monday. After Monday for me is bad as I work opening shifts a week. If not I'll manage just would be nice.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 10372
11-02-2013, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: if possible let's try to get moving with this before Monday. After Monday for me is bad as I work opening shifts a week. If not I'll manage just would be nice.
OOC: We will try. But still got some things to turn in early this coming week. But at least the weekdays are done. whew..*
Career Officer
# 10373
11-02-2013, 12:19 PM
Yeah I know man. Been busy with work so I know lol.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 10374
11-02-2013, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*R.S.S. Republic, Situation Room. The Senior Officers of the Republic, Sam, Matt, Dorman, Reynolds and John are all gathered as David fills everyone in on the events at Veridian.*

David: We don't know a hell of a lot about what is happening, but what we do know is that Veridian is building up to supernova. When it does, it will take the entire system with it.

John: Is the system inhabited?

David: Viridian IV is home to a pre-warp civilisation. They're society is at the technological level of mid-20th century Earth, prior to the advent of atomic energy. There are at least 3 Billion people there.

Sam: Let me guess; the star was not supposed to go nova this early.

David: Exactly. Long range scans show a massive amount of twilight energy being fired directly into Veridian's sun.

T'mar: Gee, it's as though someone gave the Shadows a sword capable of destroying--

Sam: Shut up.

Matt: Why would the Shadows do this?

Sam: Theatrics. He needs to use S'tak'ra to open the Forge. He knows that once he does that, we can find him.

Matt: So this is a distraction.

Sam: No. It's a countdown.

David: To what?

Sam: Extinction.

He's going to let the star go nova and, in the wake of the wave, he's going to bring the entire Shadow fleet through, unopposed.

Matt: But his forces on the planet--

Siraga: Will be able to port across the entire Galaxy once they arrive.

*Siraga, Taraka and Ryan have all emerged in the room.*

Ryan: There is no way any of you will be able to stop them once they've arrived. 5 Shadow Vessels? A challenge. Drazaak is going to bring in hundreds!

Siraga: Not even my people at their height could challenge that many vessels, except with the aid of the Preservers, Guardians and Shedai. Now, there are only a handful of Guardians left.

We'll only be able to stop the Shadows if we strike before Veridian goes nova. We destroy the blade once and for all.
Dorman: *Bringing up the Innovade consular* Given the current state of things the Federation is committed to putting this to an end. Its what Allen would want us to do, not to mention those that are not here to help.

How long do we have?

*The Innovade comes on the screen, his eyes glowing as he is connected to the rest.*

Drexler: You have around 72 hours but that is a rough estimate. We have moved out more of the Twilight weaponry and Outfitted them onto the MS squads and Ships. The Captured WMD that was acquired was much help in finding a trick to have it adapted to our technology. But again the cool down rate on the ships with fold space drives will run the chance of extreme consequences...

Dorman: What are those perhaps?

Drexler: Anything from Overload of the neuro-gel packs, to drive core breach, or at worst a artificial singularity.

Dorman: Lovely...
Captain
# 10375
11-02-2013, 12:26 PM
Quote:
S. Sam: Agreed. Whoever wants to volunteer, step forward.

*She, C. Sam and Delby all step back. S. Sam grins at Velvar.*

Well, it's very kind of you to volunteer, Velvar.
*Velvar is at the terminal taping away at the screen... The system is complex but after some time it opens up.. *

Velvar: Alright madam open the valve there and key in the code on the screen..
Starfleet Veteran
# 10376
11-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Velvar is at the terminal taping away at the screen... The system is complex but after some time it opens up.. *

Velvar: Alright madam open the valve there and key in the code on the screen..
*S. Sam turns the valve and enters the code.*

S. Sam: Velvar, it's 'Sam'. Call me 'madam' again and I'll throw you out an airlock.

*She smirks at him.*

So, how long is this gonna take?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 10377
11-02-2013, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: *Bringing up the Innovade consular* Given the current state of things the Federation is committed to putting this to an end. Its what Allen would want us to do, not to mention those that are not here to help.

How long do we have?

*The Innovade comes on the screen, his eyes glowing as he is connected to the rest.*

Drexler: You have around 72 hours but that is a rough estimate. We have moved out more of the Twilight weaponry and Outfitted them onto the MS squads and Ships. The Captured WMD that was acquired was much help in finding a trick to have it adapted to our technology. But again the cool down rate on the ships with fold space drives will run the chance of extreme consequences...

Dorman: What are those perhaps?

Drexler: Anything from Overload of the neuro-gel packs, to drive core breach, or at worst a artificial singularity.

Dorman: Lovely...
Siraga: If you check, you'll find that the rate of collapse is increasing. You actually have less time.

No matter how many people you arm with twilight weapons, you won't be able to fight a Shadow army.

We can.

Sam: But they can distract the Shadows.

Siraga: A distraction which will likely cost them their lives.

We'll get ready for the coming battle.

*Sam stands up.*

Sam: I'm coming with you.

*Siraga nods and the guardians vanish again with her, except Ryan.*

Ryan: Admmiral Dorman, good to see you again. I wish it was under better circumstances.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 10378
11-02-2013, 12:58 PM
Quote:
*S. Sam turns the valve and enters the code.*

S. Sam: Velvar, it's 'Sam'. Call me 'madam' again and I'll throw you out an airlock.

*She smirks at him.*

So, how long is this gonna take?
Velvar: Not long. Hopefully.

*The tank's contents rumble to life and the tank opens *
Captain
# 10379
11-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Siraga: If you check, you'll find that the rate of collapse is increasing. You actually have less time.

No matter how many people you arm with twilight weapons, you won't be able to fight a Shadow army.

We can.

Sam: But they can distract the Shadows.

Siraga: A distraction which will likely cost them their lives.

We'll get ready for the coming battle.

*Sam stands up.*

Sam: I'm coming with you.

*Siraga nods and the guardians vanish again with her, except Ryan.*

Ryan: Admmiral Dorman, good to see you again. I wish it was under better circumstances.
Dorman: I know. Likewise Ryan.. *Fisher comes in the room, in a time appropriate uniform...*

Fisher: Dear what would you say to some time off?

*Looks to Ryan *

Oh hello..
Career Officer
# 10380
11-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Sinclaire stands on the inifinitys observation deck meditating preparing for the battle he knows will ensue.

Jacob walks up behind him.

Jacob: can we win.

Sinclaire gets up

Sinclaire: I don't know. The guardians are preparing to attack but ..... I honestly just don't know.