Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,284
# 1031
09-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
I will see what I can do. If I see the admirals ship I will send a team aboard.
Ross: Affirmative.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,527
# 1032
09-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Rommel soon arrives at the bridge of his ship. And sits down in the captains chair.

Helm set course for rator III maximum warp
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,284
# 1033
09-02-2012, 01:56 PM
*Ryan is restrained into a strange contraption.*

Dago: Wake up little boy. Wakeup time to answer some questions.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,756
# 1034
09-02-2012, 01:58 PM
N
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The Bird of Prey has them locked on target and deploys the particle spread that starts overloading their sensors causing them to explode. *

Guld'we: Give them a taste of the cannon, charge it and fire.

*The B.o.P. is charging a yellowish round infront of it and when it unleashes the frame opens up revealing a goldish color. It disables the Republic. The light from the frames soon causes an overload in the weapons systems of their target. *

Fakta: Their shields are down and engines are disabled.

Guld'we: Fire torpedoes and cannons we have orders to destroy them and we will do so.

*Soon the Republic is overcome by torpedoes and cannon fire. The vessel explodes..*

Tesla: Vessel is destroyed.

Guld'we: Good.
*OOC: What made you possibly think I can't make this backfire on them?

FNN Reporter: In response to confirmed reports of the Illegal kidnappings of General Ja'rod and Captain Ryan Allington in Klingon territory by Raiser officers, Chancellor Drex of the Klingon Empire has broken diplomatic relations with the United Federation of Planets, and dissolved the new Khitomer Accords. The Reman Republic, Tholian Assembly, Cardassian Union and Tzenkethi Alliance have also condemned the actions of Federation personnel as a direct violation of the Empire's Soveriegn rights. The President refusednto comment on this, except to say that he was "considering all options". Meanwhile, tue mysterious destruction of the DS-61 vessel "Republic" has caused many to distrust the new-type population, calling them an "extreme threat".
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,284
# 1035
09-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
N

*OOC: What made you possibly think I can't make this backfire on them?

FNN Reporter: In response to confirmed reports of the Illegal kidnappings of General Ja'rod and Captain Ryan Allington in Klingon territory by Raiser officers, Chancellor Drex of the Klingon Empire has broken diplomatic relations with the United Federation of Planets, and dissolved the new Khitomer Accords. The Reman Republic, Tholian Assembly, Cardassian Union and Tzenkethi Alliance have also condemned the actions of Federation personnel as a direct violation of the Empire's Soveriegn rights. The President refusednto comment on this, except to say that he was "considering all options". Meanwhile, tue mysterious destruction of the DS-61 vessel "Republic" has caused many to distrust the new-type population, calling them an "extreme threat".
OOC: You do realize the Raisers are above the law, that the federation has no hand in this. Not to mention the Raiser's are also not part of any quadrant government. Effectively they can get away with it. Plus they are an anti newtype group utilizing artificial newtypes. (Insane creations.). Especially since section 31 is running the FNN. Also throw in the renegades that have broken off and formed the group.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 09-02-2012 at 02:09 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,756
# 1036
09-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Ryan is restrained into a strange contraption.*

Dago: Wake up little boy. Wakeup time to answer some questions.
Ryan: Questions? I'm very good at questions. What's the answer to the meaning of life? 42. Where's the morality in murdering 924 men and women in cold blood? Nowhere. It's a crime against sentience. What's to stop the Klingon Empire, and everyone else in the quadrant, from declaring war on the Federation over this? Absolutely nothing.

Now, where's Ja'rod?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,756
# 1037
09-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: You do realize the Raisers are above the law, that the federation has no hand in this. Not to mention the Raiser's are also not part of any quadrant government. Effectively they can get away with it. Plus they are an anti newtype group utilizing artificial newtypes. (Insane creations.)
OOC: Formed by the Federation and commanded by a Federation Officer. Basically, that makes the Federation, or at least United Earth, accountable for their actions.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,284
# 1038
09-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Formed by the Federation and commanded by a Federation Officer. Basically, that makes the Federation, or at least United Earth, accountable for their actions.
OOC: They have approval from the Klingons, Romulans, and the Federation. Plus the fact they are a group that does the security. of the quadrant. It is basically Rommel's original plan with a couple tweaks. They may have former Federation members they are no longer a part of the Federation. They are the police taskforce of the quadrant.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,284
# 1039
09-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: Questions? I'm very good at questions. What's the answer to the meaning of life? 42. Where's the morality in murdering 924 men and women in cold blood? Nowhere. It's a crime against sentience. What's to stop the Klingon Empire, and everyone else in the quadrant, from declaring war on the Federation over this? Absolutely nothing.

Now, where's Ja'rod?
Dago: *Smacks ryan across the face.* Poor lad.. You clearly were out of the loop. The Federation has no hand in this. All of the powers have allowed the Raiser's existence. They also gave us ships and precedence to police the galaxy. We are the anti newtype unit Rommel would have formed if he had succeeded. How ignorant you are of the true goings on Ryan.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,756
# 1040
09-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: They have approval from the Klingons, Romulans, and the Federation. Plus the fact they are a group that does the security. of the quadrant. It is basically Rommel's original plan with a couple tweaks. They may have former Federation members they are no longer a part of the Federation. They are the police taskforce of the quadrant.
OOC: I find it hard to believe that any Alpha Quadrant power would be that stupid, if I'm honest, to allow the formation of a renegade police force that answers to no-one but itself. Not even the French, or American governments... hell, not even David Cameron, is that stupid.
My Fan Fictions
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:20 AM.