Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,499
# 10401
11-03-2013, 12:56 PM
OOC: Centersolace thinks I broke the forum timeline. You guys know I wouldn't ever do such a temporally screwy thing, right? Right...?
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17,578
# 10402
11-03-2013, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Fali: Grand Master Adjeca.. *He bobs his head slightly*

There is no need for suspicion Sam..

He made me from many parts and DNA strands, the workers when they realized what he was building chose to assist in any way they chose willingly.

Tell me what has happened to my maker?
S. Sam: He's dead.

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,363
# 10403
11-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
S. Sam: He's dead.
Fali: I see. Well that means quite a few things...

*He looks away *

It means that civil war has begun with the old gods on our doorstep. How foolish to do this now especially with this cycle about to enter its death throws. These races not only need us, they need each other. Your predecessor did ample damage, as did the Grand Master with his indecision
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17,578
# 10404
11-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Fali: I see. Well that means quite a few things...

*He looks away *

It means that civil war has begun with the old gods on our doorstep. How foolish to do this now especially with this cycle about to enter its death throws. These races not only need us, they need each other. Your predecessor did ample damage, as did the Grand Master with his indecision
S. Sam: My prede...?

Delby: I think he means your old body.

S. Sam: I was a different person then! Even so, the most damage I did was--

Delby: Wipe out millions of Iconians, destroy a Republic Starship, ally with the Borg, drive the real Sam Allington into becoming an acolyte of the Shadows to save her foster sister...

Do I need to continue?

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,363
# 10405
11-03-2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
OOC: Centersolace thinks I broke the forum timeline. You guys know I wouldn't ever do such a temporally screwy thing, right? Right...?
OOC: Oh Of course not.. Who knows might have been the Elibisi... Or the Looper.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,279
# 10406
11-03-2013, 02:33 PM
Sinclaire : well good enough for me. Let's finish this once and for all.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,363
# 10407
11-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
S. Sam: My prede...?

Delby: I think he means your old body.

S. Sam: I was a different person then! Even so, the most damage I did was--

Delby: Wipe out millions of Iconians, destroy a Republic Starship, ally with the Borg, drive the real Sam Allington into becoming an acolyte of the Shadows to save her foster sister...

Do I need to continue?
Fali: Neither side is without blame. Adjeca was committing genocide against the workers, he perpetrated the Holocaust against the Romulans begetting this war that has been going on.

It matters little now.

Surely you hear them Sam... As I can..

Drazaak however they do not want to win. But even if he does he cannot win against them.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17,578
# 10408
11-04-2013, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Fali: Neither side is without blame. Adjeca was committing genocide against the workers, he perpetrated the Holocaust against the Romulans begetting this war that has been going on.

It matters little now.

Surely you hear them Sam... As I can..

Drazaak however they do not want to win. But even if he does he cannot win against them.
*OOC: You'd think PWE were physically incapable of keeping the forum working properly, wouldn't you?*

S. Sam: I don't hear anything.

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,279
# 10409
11-04-2013, 12:57 AM
Ooc right will post shortly
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,279
# 10410
11-04-2013, 03:40 AM
Harper: how much longer

Sci. Officer : unknown sir

Harper: continue code red. I have a feeling something will happen soon
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:26 AM.