Starfleet Veteran
# 1041
09-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dago: *Smacks ryan across the face.* Poor lad.. You clearly were out of the loop. The Federation has no hand in this. All of the powers have allowed the Raiser's existence. They also gave us ships and precedence to police the galaxy. We are the anti newtype unit Rommel would have formed if he had succeeded. How ignorant you are of the true goings on Ryan.
Ryan: Correction: MOST of the powers sanctioned Raiser's existence! I never sanctioned your unit, and you most certainly can't arrest me! I've broken no laws! What're arresting me for? Visiting a friend?! How long do you think before my people start hunting for you?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 1042
09-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: I find it hard to believe that any Alpha Quadrant power would be that stupid, if I'm honest, to allow the formation of a renegade police force that answers to no-one but itself. Not even the French, or American governments... hell, not even David Cameron, is that stupid.
OOC: Section 31 man, recent events Northman, Borg, and the riots. Not to mention the limited nature of the fleets given those events. Also the emergence of more newtypes has people scared. This is the buildup of a lot of things. We also never saw Rommel's full plan.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1043
09-02-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
OOC: Section 31 man, recent events Northman, Borg, and the riots. Not to mention the limited nature of the fleets given those events. Also the emergence of more newtypes has people scared. This is the buildup of a lot of things. We also never saw Rommel's full plan.
OOC: In that instance, the games usually to exercise MORE control, not creating an uncontrollable organisation to do the task. That's the exact opposite of what they want!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 1044
09-02-2012, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Ryan: Correction: MOST of the powers sanctioned Raiser's existence! I never sanctioned your unit, and you most certainly can't arrest me! I've broken no laws! What're arresting me for? Visiting a friend?! How long do you think before my people start hunting for you?
Dago: Entering a Raiser area, suspicion of aiding Admiral Rommel, and harboring enemies of the Quadrant. *Smacks him again.* It is easy to forge evidence my friend. Especially when you now the resources of the former Section 31. Also aiding a traitor of the Klingon Empire. Also we have agents everywhere and will keep it silent. We also have a dirty surprise waiting for Rommel and Ross.
Captain
# 1045
09-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
OOC: In that instance, the games usually to exercise MORE control, not creating an uncontrollable organisation to do the task. That's the exact opposite of what they want!
OOC: Self destruction. They don't see it coming.
Captain
# 1046
09-02-2012, 02:32 PM
OOC: SInce you object... ok Lets drop it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1047
09-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Dago: Entering a Raiser area, suspicion of aiding Admiral Rommel, and harboring enemies of the Quadrant. *Smacks him again.* It is easy to forge evidence my friend. Especially when you now the resources of the former Section 31. Also aiding a traitor of the Klingon Empire. Also we have agents everywhere and will keep it silent. We also have a dirty surprise waiting for Rommel and Ross.
Ryan: Since when were the Ketha Lowlands a Raiser Area! I haven't had contact with Rommel in five years, which is easy to prove. And, Ja'rod was attempting to rescue Chancellor Drex, which can be backed up by 2 people. Also, which "traitors" was I supposedly harboring?

You've just given everyone in the Alpha Quadrant a reason to call you terrorists!
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 1048
09-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Quote:
OOC: SInce you object... ok Lets drop it.
OOC: I don't object, I actually like the idea. but, I think a power needs to be tied to the reigns. Lke the Psi Corps, someone who's officially answerable to the state, but, unofficially, can do whatever the hell they like.
My Fan Fictions

Last edited by ryan218; 09-02-2012 at 02:41 PM.
Captain
# 1049
09-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Ryan: Since when were the Ketha Lowlands a Raiser Area! I haven't had contact with Rommel in five years, which is easy to prove. And, Ja'rod was attempting to rescue Chancellor Drex, which can be backed up by 2 people. Also, which "traitors" was I supposedly harboring?

You've just given everyone in the Alpha Quadrant a reason to call you terrorists!
Dago: Are you sure about that. Our files show you have had dealings with Lord Shadow over the last 5 years, Chancellor Drex has most of the council against him. Jarod of the House of Duras has been ousted by his own house Toral Duras is now the head of the House. Also his men have been called as such too. Have we? Well it is interesting since the entire news coverage is blaming Rommel as the moment.

Did you even know that Lord Shadow was indeed Rommel himself.
Captain
# 1050
09-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Quote:
OOC: I don't object, I actually like the idea. but, I think a power needs to be tied to the reigns. Lke the Psi Corps, someone who's officially answerable to the state, but, unofficially, can do whatever the hell they like.
OOC: I know that what they are trying to do is even bigger than Rommel intended. A creation of a new power forged by the three major powers with the Raisers as their military.