Starfleet Veteran
# 1061
09-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dago: Aren't you a finiky son of a *****... Do you know what that contraption is?
Ryan: A decorator's nightmare?

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
# 1062
09-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: A decorator's nightmare?
Dago: *laughs* No not quite. I have seen worse. But *presses a button on the pad he has. and the contraption begins electrocuting Ryan*
Starfleet Veteran
# 1063
09-02-2012, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Dago: *laughs* No not quite. I have seen worse. But *presses a button on the pad he has. and the contraption begins electrocuting Ryan*
Ryan: Oh, a static invasive inducer. How original. Tell me, how many brain cells do you intend to fry? I'm no good to you as a vegetable.

"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
# 1064
09-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Ryan: Oh, a static invasive inducer. How original. Tell me, how many brain cells do you intend to fry? I'm no good to you as a vegetable.
Dago: Oh I am just having fun. You see there isn't any need for me to dig the information out of you. Because she has been exploring your mind the entire time.

*points to the figure hiding in the back wearing a full helmet and visor.*

Dago: Did you get what you needed?

Teska: Yes I did, this puny human is quite uncouth. Anyways I have an appointment off the station.

Dago: Take care artificial newtype.
Career Officer
# 1065
09-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Rommel: well yes I am. Because I am walking death to every one and you and your men will be dead soon if you don't leave at once.
Captain
# 1066
09-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Rommel: well yes I am. Because I am walking death to every one and you and your men will be dead soon if you don't leave at once.
Killaga: That coming from a former drone.

*One of his men then steps forward and picks up Rommel out of the air with out touching him*

Vega: Rommel do you wanna see the power of a artificial newtype?
Career Officer
# 1067
09-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Killaga: That coming from a former drone.

*One of his men then steps forward and picks up Rommel out of the air with out touching him*

Vega: Rommel do you wanna see the power of a artificial newtype?
Rommel: oh please do but first let me show you the power of a fully upgrade able arm. He fires a pulse from his arm that will stun vega.

Like my omega partical cannon.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1068
09-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Dago: Oh I am just having fun. You see there isn't any need for me to dig the information out of you. Because she has been exploring your mind the entire time.

*points to the figure hiding in the back wearing a full helmet and visor.*

Dago: Did you get what you needed?

Teska: Yes I did, this puny human is quite uncouth. Anyways I have an appointment off the station.

Dago: Take care artificial newtype.
Ryan: *laughs*

Captain
# 1069
09-02-2012, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Rommel: oh please do but first let me show you the power of a fully upgrade able arm. He fires a pulse from his arm that will stun vega.

Like my omega partical cannon.
Vega: *waves his hand and diffuses the particle beam. and begins crushing Rommel cackling while he watches Rommel cough up blood.* Poor Rommel.
Captain
# 1070
09-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Ryan: *laughs*
Teska: I have a better suggestion for what to do with the human Dago.

Dago: Interesting thought.. I will do that.

*slides a cart toward Ryan with moving sand. As Teska walks away with the information she needed. She hears Ryan scream in agony. As the Ceti Eel wraps itself around Ryan's cerebral Cortex. *

Dago: Good day Ryan.