Career Officer
# 10831
11-16-2013, 02:16 PM
Tomax: so what does that mean

Jacob: it means that a genetic experiment that was started before i came into the picture and was still active member of vanguard was started. Bishop is a combination of precursor dna. A experiment started years ago to make the perfect fighting machine. And now hes lose and unless he wants to be found we wont be able to find him till its to late.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 10832
11-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Sinclaire is sitting in a room on the citadel as the harvenger remains docked. He sits in the center of the room meditating when he feels something odd. He gets up and heads out the door to investigate.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 10833
11-16-2013, 04:49 PM
Sinclaire walks through a sub level of the citadel on edge as he feels something out of place. He walks silently through the corridors. This area of the itadel is almost completly empty.as he walks through a dark maintance hall way a figure jumps out at him. He steps back as the figure stands in front of him.

Sinclaire: who are you?

Bishop: what is this place and who are you. If you think you abominations can get me you are mistaken.

Bishop lets off a large surge of energy sending sinclaire back a few feet.

Sinclaire: i am not your enemy the ones attacking earth now are our real enemy

Sinclaire dodges another attack trying to get close.

Bishop: i dont believe you you lie

Sinclaire avoids a swing by bishop and lands a blow he expects to take him down but is caught suprised when it doesnt even phase him and sinclaire is flung into a set of pipes bending them in. He shakes his head as he clears it.

Sinclaire: ok this is different. listen i am not your enemy

Bishop: liar!

sinclaire dodges another attack by bishop and sidesteps another looking for an opening he kicks him in the side which has almost no affect on him and fakes being vulnerable to which bishop goes to swing hard. Sinclaire side steps placing one hand on Bishops face establishing a mental link. After a few seconds they both step back dizzy

Bishop: you speak the truth you are no enemy.

Sinclaire having looked into his mind looks at him confused at what he just saw.
Captain
# 10834
11-16-2013, 05:06 PM
*Terry is sitting in the meeting room with Phillips as men and women from many races come in...*

Phillips: Sir what do you mean the Federation is promoting Reynolds?

Terry: They need men who can lead many into battle and inspire them.

Phillips: Reynolds is not going to like being away...

Terry: I know. But he is going to have to take it... Starfleet is reorganizing and authorizing twilight weaponry being installed including something Holtz had squeezed out during his Jegan rollout... They took the obliterator weapons and made them lesser and streamlined the design..

Phillips: I am surprised they did not promote you... You seem to be doing quite well as people of note listen..

Terry: I don't know how well honestly..

Grey Fox: You do seem to make an offer stick.

Terry: At a later time Commander.

Phillips: Of course sir.

*The group with Grey Fox sits down. The Preserver walks in the room not aged very much.*

*Elsewhere Fali is with the other Sam sitting down nursing his head trying to drown out the call of the Elibsi... he looks at the tanks containing copies of himself and a massive system...*

Fali: That young man.. who is he? The pressure I get from him is something very familiar...

Fali: I am suddenly thinking that

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 11-16-2013 at 05:18 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10835
11-16-2013, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: So Ryan.. Who all is in the Vanguard after 20 years?*

Danny: *Walks around the building feeling the ghosts of the past... his cough begins to occur again and falls to his knees.. his body feeling weak as he can't reach his hypo... *
OOC: None of my characters, to put it bluntly. I think I started to pull Vanguard apart with Hawk's death, but with Sanders out of the picture the team has just fallen apart.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 10836
11-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: None of my characters, to put it bluntly. I think I started to pull Vanguard apart with Hawk's death, but with Sanders out of the picture the team has just fallen apart.
*OOC: Hmm.. I see your point and its good one want to hit that home? For everyone.*
Career Officer
# 10837
11-16-2013, 05:37 PM
Sinclaire is back with Bishop in his quarters.

Sinclaire: you are not rom this galaxy

Bishop: no i am not...

the continue to talk answering each others questions
Captain
# 10838
11-16-2013, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sinclaire is back with Bishop in his quarters.

Sinclaire: you are not rom this galaxy

Bishop: no i am not...

the continue to talk answering each others questions
*OOC: Wanna add him to the crack team?*
Career Officer
# 10839
11-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Wanna add him to the crack team?*
OOC: hes going to become a key member of the team with sinclaire and jacob so he is going to be around to stay im going to start delving into the precursors more with the UNSC since they are adapting there tech and all to there ships and all
Career Officer
# 10840
11-16-2013, 06:01 PM
Sinclaire: well wait here till i go find jacob ok

Bishop: very well i will remain here

Sinclaire leaves to go find jacob