Career Officer
# 10851
11-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Jacob and Sinclaire soon return to his quarters to see Bishop still sitting there watching a holo feed of the attack on earth.

Sinclaire: is everything all right

Bishop: my people did everything to stop them and for a moment i had thought we may have one now i see i was wrong.

Jacob; there is still hope we can stop them. Lets go walk around and get you up to speed.

Sinclaire: i brought some less suspicious cloths for you

As they walk out Bishop is in a long coat with a pair of UNSC combat boots and bdus. he has a black tshirt on as well as a black and red Spec ops type visor with a feed built in as well as a hub and radar. Under that he has a precursor warrior battle suit on.

The three walk out and find a small place to eat as they begin filling bishop in on what has been happening.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 10852
11-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Danny: Bad men.. *coughing* Earned it. Fighting was and is the only thing I have been good at...
Sanders: You got that right. I mean, relationships were never your specialty, until Widow showed and even then you managed to screw it up.

You couldn't even keep the Vanguard from falling apart.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 10853
11-17-2013, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sanders: You got that right. I mean, relationships were never your specialty, until Widow showed and even then you managed to screw it up.

You couldn't even keep the Vanguard from falling apart.
Danny: She wasn't my fault visiting Klingon worlds that happen to be on the border and attacked by Romulans was not my idea. I couldn't save her.

My son... is a bit different.

Vanguard falling apart was already happening when Hawk died.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 11-17-2013 at 02:08 PM.
Career Officer
# 10854
11-17-2013, 07:31 PM
Jacob: well Bishop im going to make you a member of UNIT so you always have back up if you need help.

Bishop: agent bishop does have a nice ring to it.

Jacob: excelent i have some things to take care of here before we leave sinclaire will stay with you if you want for right now

Agent Bishop: thank you
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 10855
11-18-2013, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Broker: Changing frequencies does little when you use the same algorithm Director. Plus my little birds are still all over, but the way I see it is that these things threaten my existence as well so I am going to assist in gathering materials and direct my agents to hold worlds and try and bog them down in nasty ground wars.

Though the problem is getting troops for this we do need to slow them down and buy time. You also might want to know that scout forces have been seen over Dalos and have made incursions...

From what I understand is that Odo and the Dominion is having problems with their border worlds.
Mason: The Dominion doesn't have any borders with anyone.

They have rebels all the time - mainly Jem'Hadar since the Founders are being more open-minded towards solids. It'll last maybe a week.

As for Dalos Alpha Prime...

You really think we wouldn't know about something happening above our own capital world? The Eblisi can't get here. There's one good reason why; we've put up subspace dampeners throughout the entire sector. No warp, transwarp, slipstream, fold-jump, gateways or portals without our say-so. A small ship? Sure. Nothing as big as those capital ships. Those scouts were taken down by the orbital defences and the Home Fleet before they could cause any major damage.

If they want us, they'll have to come through our frontline. We're already putting measures in place should that happen.

*He closes a second holo-screen showing SA-51s being fitted to fighters and Weapons Platforms, just in case.*

OOC: It is a little arrogant to assume that the Republic wouldn't know about something happening above their OWN CAPITAL!

Also, I thought you wanted to drag this out? Just so we're clear, I'm not having the Republic fall, I'm not having Dalos Alpha get torn apart and I'm not having an Eblisi deux-ex-machina so they can destroy the galaxy in 10 seconds.

If they want to take the Republic, they can go through the defensive line like everybody else.

Also, the Epsilon warhead opens a fold-space conduit essentially severing any construct of solid matter in its path in two. Nothing can defy the laws of physics; if the space half an object is in suddenly jumps 50 sectors from where the other half is (or into subspace), it is cut in half.

I don't mind making things difficult for the Republic, but I draw the line at breaking the laws of physics to do it. (It takes a lot of glue to stick them back together again )
My Fan Fictions

Starfleet Veteran
# 10856
11-18-2013, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Danny: She wasn't my fault visiting Klingon worlds that happen to be on the border and attacked by Romulans was not my idea. I couldn't save her.

My son... is a bit different.

Vanguard falling apart was already happening when Hawk died.
Sanders: So instead of sticking around and trying to fix things, or enduring through it, you ran.

You ran and started killing everyone in your way.
My Fan Fictions

Starfleet Veteran
# 10857
11-18-2013, 12:43 PM
*Ora Colony, S.S. Tora Zhiyal. The crew is unloading the ship's cargo of construction supplies and food provisions for the colony, with Drake and Tara standing on the crew ramp.*

Tara: So, is it always like this?

I mean, shipping needed supplies to rim worlds where bulk freighters couldn't go?

Drake: Not always. Sometimes there's more excitement.

But, this is probably the kind of job I'd prefer. You help people this way... and you get to see the people you help.

We'll be heading to Newfoundland after this to pick up medical supplies for Vulcanis. Probably take 3 days to get the supplies and arrive there. Do you want to call your parents? Tell them where you are?

Tara: No.

Drake: You don't want to talk to them?

Tara: No... thanks.

Is it okay if I go into the settlement?

Drake: Sure. But be careful.

Tara: I can look after myself.

*She walks off towards the settlement. After a few minutes, she's roaming a small farmers' market in the village square. Unbeknownst to her, a figure is watching her from a nearby rooftop, wearing black armour with a helmet covering his entire head, save for a black-tinted visor. The figure is holding a bow, drawn and aimed at her.*

Voice *Over Comm*: Longbow 1, this is the Keep. Have you acquired target?

Figure (Ronin): Affirmative.

*The figure's voice is deep, cold, void of emotion, yet human.*

Voice *Over Comm*: Copy, Ronin. Do you have a shot?

Ronin: Yes.

Voice *Over Comm*: Take it.

*Ronin pulls the arrow back slightly, when something flashes in his memory. He's on a skyscraper, watching a woman slightly older than his target drive a beam of blue energy from her hand into a helpless Iconian. He hears a younger version of his voice.*

Ronin *younger*: I'm taking the shot.

*Ronin then flashes back to reality, before nudging his aim off slightly. He starts to slowly put his aim back on target as Tara moves behind a stall and out of his field of vision.*

Ronin: Target lost.

*On the ground, Tara stops at a stall. She looks at a box of red apples before looking up at the stall keeper.*

Tara: You grew these?

Stall keeper: Yep. There are farms all around the village outskirts. Usually, the food just goes into storage until someone here needs it, but the Zhiyal's helped us out so many times, we arrange this just for you.

Real fruit - none of that replicated garbage.

Go ahead.

*Tara picks up one of the apples.*

Take as many as you want - they're free. Plenty more where those came from.

Tara: Thanks.

*Tara walks off, heading back towards the Zhiyal, completely oblivious to how close she came to her own mortality.

Above her, Ronin watches, holding his earpiece in his hand. He looks at her, trying to remember why she seems familiar - why she made him hesitate - why she triggered that memory. What was that memory? He soon realises how little of his life he remembers since he woke up. He looks down at his bow, clasped in his left hand, then at his earpiece in his right.*

Ronin: Who am I?
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 10858
11-18-2013, 01:23 PM
Bishop: i will spend some more time here my friend. I would like to read up on what has happened these many years.

Sinclaire: if you need anything let me know i will be glad to assist
Career Officer
# 10859
11-18-2013, 07:00 PM
Terrace stands on the bridge of the Forward Unto Dawn

Officer: sir we have jump coordinates for the citadel

Terrace: alright people lets do this

The ship powers up its engines as they activate and the ship jumps toward the citadel
Career Officer
# 10860
11-19-2013, 02:59 PM
very quite today